Ch. 28

I woke up with a pain on my back and neck due to the horrible posture that I had while sleeping all night long in the dining area.

I stretched my arms, letting out all of the stress. I stood up and went to my room, sighing while I remembered yesterday. I laid on my bed and looked up to the ceiling.

I have been thinking, what can I do for living anyways? What business could I imply after I graduate? I'm not one of those people who are really ambitious. I don't even have a plan after I finally finish school.

Next week. Oh gosh.. Taehyung's parents are about to come. Day by day, problems came running unto me and I have no idea how to solve it all.

I rolled on the bed, my back facing the ceiling. I fidgeted my hand under the pillows, trying to find my diary. As I felt something brushed against the tips of my finger, I grabbed it slowly before flipping through the pages and stop on a blank page.

I started writing.

Dear diary,
I hate my life. Honestly? I've been enduring all the pain that I recieve every day. Do I deserve to feel all the pain I'm feeling these days? We know it. I have been hating my life since my childhood days.

I'm still hoping though. Still hoping that all of the good memories can come back. Too bad, we can't do that here in the world full of negativity.

They say that all the problems have answers, could someone point out where's the answers I'm finding? All I do is to cause trouble in this world, to others, in this house, and to him. Maybe that's why he never liked me. Maybe I'm not as pretty as 'she' is, maybe I don't have the body like 'she' has or maybe I'm not kind as he sees with his eyes.

Let's just give up...

on him.

-Eunha

-Third Person's POV-

Taehyung took a deep breath as he was reminded how bad she treated Eunha yesterday with his hurtful words that he, himself knows how bad does it feel for her. He couldn't believe himself saying those things as if he didn't mean to hurt her feelings in such a way.

"Are you okay?" he was distracted from the beaming voice from his own girlfriend that made him question some of the bruise that is seen on her arm. He traced his fingers on it and thought 'why would she do this? i know her, she doesn't hurt other people.'

Truth is; Irene is doing it to herself. Hurt herself and blame it all to Eunha. Why, you ask? She's jealous of her because she's getting all the attention that she wants from Taehyung and his friends. What would be the way for her to look innocent? By breaking Eunha's reputation.

"Hey!" The girl snapped while Taehyung shot his eyes to her's. He wondered why she had changed so much. She was more likely to keep her voice calm and soft. She wasn't as choosy as she is right now. She wore light make up back then but what happened now?

__________

A/N: Hi. Any suggestions for the next chapter? (mind giving a vote?))

 Any suggestions for the next chapter?  (mind giving a vote?))