Ch. 32

"Well, you'll feel different when you're with her and-- Wait. Let me guess, you started liking her?" he just smiled which is really weird for me.

"Is it love when you're starting to hate her because you love her?"

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"I don't like her. In fact, I hate her I really do." he looked at me intensely whilst looking guilty.

"Oh, is that so?" I smirked at him. "You know... I'm bored. Let me tell you something. This is just a tip if you start loving; tell her right away before it's too late. I have this friend, who had fallen for this person and he still denies it, even if it's so damn obvious!" my voice got louder every sentence I make, hoping that he will take a hint of who am I referring to and what I'm trying to imply.

He looked away from me whilst rolling his eyes.

"Just admit it."

"Hey, you two! You missed the best part in the movie!!" a familiar voice called. Turns out that it's Hoseok hyung.

He ran to us while the others are slowly walking towards our direction. 

He sat between us and put an arm on our shoulders. "What are you guys talking about, huh??" he jokingly asked while raising both of his eyebrows.

"Nothing much.." I said.

-Eunha's POV-

And.... the movie ended.

What happened to Jungkook and Taehyung? Where did they go??

"Eunha, do you have any idea where did the two go?" Jin asked with his eyes widen. I shook my head.

"Maybe they're just outside. Let's go!"

-

"Hey, you two! You missed the best part in the movie!!" Hoseok ran to them happilyas he sat in between the two boys.

"What are you guys talking about, huh??" he raised his eyebrows and tapped them playfully.

"Nothing much.." he said as he stole a glance from me which is weirdly done. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at them carefully.

Seems like they chatted.

About what? Actually?

"Let's go, I'm tired asf." Yoongi stated and started walking toward the van, ready to take a nap.

-

"Okay! See guys soon!" Jungkook, Taehyung and I bid goodbye to them and went in the house afterwards but Taehyung was like in a hurry so I faced Jungkook and looked straight to his eyes until we reached the kitchen.

"Okay. Just why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, tilting his head.

"It feels weird. It's weird that I think you two talked about me."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." I gave a small smile to him as I grabbed a glass and poured water.

I was about to leave him there but I heard something from him that made me turn my head to his direction again.

"He likes-" he suddenly covered his mouth. "..Gucci! He likes Gucci!" he explained then laughed nervously while avoiding eye contact. So smooth.

I totally expected this from Jeon Jungkook. ha ha

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

-

He likes-

who?

What do I mean who?

Why is that thought still hanging in my brain?

What is wrong with that?

He likes Gucci or.. he likes me?

He doesn't.

I bet he would rather kill himself than to be with me.

Duh

*Sigh*

Goodnight.

__________