Ch. 5

"Eunha, why did you leave them there together? It's gonna be really awkward for them." Jungkook said and sat on my bed beside me.

"I just want them to talk?" I said, quite questioning myself.

"Um.. If you're gonna ask, she's Irene, Taehyung hyung's ex." he explained while looking away.

"Oh?"

"That's why he wants a fake girlfriend.

For her.

He wants her back."

-Taehyung's POV-

"So... Taehyung. She's your....

"Yes, she is my girlfriend." I continued her sentence.

"Well, I hope it's okay for her that I'm here. I'm your ex after all." she smiled. Irene didn't change. She's still kind and that's why I treasure her... until now.

Jungkook and Eunha went downstairs and sat in the living room since Irene and I are here in the dining room.

Suddenly, Irene stood up from her chair and went to them.

-Jungkook's POV-

Eunha and I are just talking about random things until Irene noona approached us.

"Am I interrupting you guys?" Irene noona asked us and I shook my head while Eunha glanced at me, not knowing what to do.

"I just want to talk to Eunha.." she stated. I just nodded while she sat beside Eunha. "Privately." she continued. Then I quickly went upstairs, to my room.

-Eunha's POV-

"So.....

"You already know what's my relationship with Taehyung, right?" she asked me while showing a faint smile. Why does she keep smiling even when she's sad? It makes me guilty..

"You're his ex?" I asked her.

"That's right. Since your Taehyung's girlfriend, I want to be good friends with you, is that alright?"

"Uh.. sure. Why not?" I said. It would be really rude if I said no.

"Thank you... Eunha. I better go now! Just inform Taehyung." she glanced at me for the last time then left. Why is she so kind?

"Taehyung, Irene left!!!" I yelled for him to hear but he said nothing. I wonder how he feels. Maybe he's planning something for her.... Hm..

"Yah, what did you two talk about??" Jungkook came back to the living room and asked me.

"Nothing much, she just wants me as her friend."

"Sure.... Eunha how old are you?" he asked curiously.

"I'm 19 years. I'll be 20 this coming Monday, Why?" (it's currently tuesday this time)

"I'm older than you!" he said, surprised while pointing at me. He haven't seen a 19 year old? How can that be??

"Huh?"

"I just haven't met a teen that's not older than me other than you. I'm happy that I don't need to call you noona!" he told me while smiling. Isn't he just cute? Seeing him smile like this??

"Then... should I call you oppa?" I teased while seeing him blush.

I think Jungkook and I would have a great friendship.

-Taehyung's POV-

I was in the dining, thinking about things while listening to Eunha and Jungkook's conversation.

I heard that their friends. Eunha and Irene are friends. Isn't that going to be wierd and awkward? My ex and girlfriend is friends?? That's crazy.

Now they're talking about age and stuff. Her birthday is near, should we celebrate it?

Maybe not..

"Maybe..."

"Then should I call you oppa?"

What?! The heck are they talking about now??

I stood up from my chair quietly and peeked on them. I see Jungkook blushing.

Are they dating?? WhAt ArE tHey doInG?! Does Jungkook know she's my fake girlfriend?

Why do I care? Hahahaha! Why do I care??

My reputation? Yeah, my reputation!

I sat at my chair once again but I felt uncomfortable though..

__________

A/N : Please. Comment. Your thoughts. It would help me!!!

 It would help me!!!