Ch. 12

I woke up as the sunshine greets me. I felt a slight weight on my stomach, only to see my diary opened. How?

I kept it yesterday right? As I know, I hid it under my pillow where no one could see it. Wait. Is it possible that he read my diary?! Hope he didn't.

I walked out of my room. I could smell something delicious. But I'm the one who usually cooks. Who is this this time?

I peeked in the dining room to see who's cooking. The one cooking is-- what? Taehyung?! He cooks? The smell is very delicious too! He suddenly looked back and met my enlarged eyes. He suddenly smiled sweetly at me which made my heart melt. I bit my bottom lip nervously as he averted his eyes to the food he is cooking.

"Sit down, Eunha. The food is ready to be served." he said while smiling to me. Is he high? What happened to the old Kim Taehyung??

"Are you okay??" I asked curiously as I went up to him and touched his forehead. Just wondering why is he kind to me. Did he really changed?

"I am." he reassured while he held my wrist. I can't breath. Is he really this handome?? His face is so clear, no acne could be spotted like really! crYStaL CleAr.....

"Eunha??" he waved his hand to my face, distracting me. He caught me. Holy shi---

"Um.. I forgot to tell you that we're going to Busan later."

Busan.

Busan..

Busan?

My grandma's there. This is my only chance to see her her again.

"What?! Really??" I exclaimed excitedly. I'm so happy. Oh! It's my birthday too, this is the right moment!!

"Uh.. Yeah.. D-do you know someone from Busan?" he asked. He looks like he's nervous. He can't even look at me straight in the eye. He kinda reminds me of a friend...

"Yeah! Can we visit my grandma? Like we will live with her?"

"Sure. Do you know where is the location??"

"I know exactly where it is!"

-

-Taehyung's POV-

I already packed my things yesterday night. I'm just helping Eunha out.

She's in her bathroom, checking some things to bring while I'm here, just seated on her bed, by the nightstand when something caught my eyes. It's a necklace, the necklace I gave her long ago. I can't believe she still has it.

"Hey, that's mine!" she ran towards me with a shocked look and snatched the necklace from my hand. That's from me though..

"I never said it was mine, missy." I mocked with my arms crossed, just to keep it cool. She just kept it in the pocket of her jeans while she rolled her eyes and went straight to her luggage.

"This necklace is really important. A kind human being gave me this special thing." she explained, emphasizing the word 'kind'. I just smiled at her gloomy attitude.

__________

A/N: FYI. I'm gonna be skipping a small amount of time next update so stay tuned for the next one.