Ch. 19

"Doctor, he's awake!" Irene shouted, facing the door as the doctors and some nurses came running in the room and surrounded Taehyung. My eyes are widen from the happiness and shock that I felt.

The doctor checked him. He checked his eyes, body, etc.

-

"Okay, Ms... Lee?"

"Yes?"

"So far.. Mr. Kim is fine by now. You can talk to him." says the doctor. He bowed and walked away with some files in his arms.

I looked at Taehyung and saw him staring at me with a blank expression. I was about to approach him when Irene did so.

Sadly, I walked out of the room, leaving them two before I let my feeling out.

-Irene's POV-

I approached Taehyung before Eunha could. I smiled at him.

"Irene? Why are you here?" he asked with a slight smile. I know he wants to see me, alright.

"You know I'm here for you." I say, acting sad. "..Always" I added. His slight smile turned into a big one that made me smile too. "You know what? I haven't been sleeping properly, Tae. I'm so worried about you." I whined as he chuckled.

"I'm okay now, Irene." he reassured.

-3rd person's POV-

Taehyung and Irene were in a middle of a coversation but little did they know that someone's eavesdropping. Jihoon.

'Haven't been sleeping my ass' he thought as he rolled his eyes. He thought of telling the truth to his cousin's boyfriend that Eunha was the one who's having troubles with sleeping but he knew that his cousin won't be happy if he did that so he just stood still and silently.

-

Eunha recieved a messeage. She read it and it's from Jungkook.

'how's hyung doing eun?' the text says.

She sighed and replied 'he's okay kookie. we'll be home maybe tom. or the other days.'

She bring her diary out of her mini bag and wrote a new 'dear diary'. She wrote:

Dear diary,

I didn't get to celebrate my birthday but I'm happy that Taehyung woke up from his coma. Even if I'm not the person he talked to first, I'm still happy for him. School started and I have been absent since the first day, you know why. I'm in Busan and my school is in Seoul..

-Eunha

With that, she closed the diary and once again kept it in her bag.

As soon as Irene left, the cousins came back in Taehyung's room. He smiled at them.

"Hey, what were you two talking about? Are you cheating on noona? Don't you know how worried noona is, for you?!" Jihoon confronted him so suddenly. His cousin, Eunha stepped on his foot with real force added by a glare that made him wince in pain.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung questioned the younger boy.

"Noona-"

"Don't worry. He's just... drunk." Eunha chuckled nervously, not satisfied with the weird lie she just made. "Y-you should go home now, Jihoon." she pushed Jihoon towards the door while looking at Taehyung nervously.

But somehow, Taehyung didn't believed or felt like the boy is drunk so he got curious- really curious that he is eager to know what is the boy trying to say.

The boy's words seemed like it was true.

__________

A/N: Hi. Bye...

 Bye