Ch. 21

"Hyung, Eunha!" Jungkook shouted as soon as we entered the house. He happily approached us with a wide smile across his beautiful face, showing his cute bunny teeth. He hugged us very tight like his life depended on it.

"Too...... tight Jungkook." I complained. He broke the hug and laughed.

"I'm glad that you guys are already home! I've been very lonely without you~" he fake cries while he pouted, facing me which made me chuckle at him.

"Jungkook, I'm here too you know?" Taehyung informed in a sarcastic way.

"You jealous, hyung?" the younger boy teased his hyung as Taehyung averted his large eyes on me.

"Hey I don't like her!!" he exclaimed with a slap on Jungkook's chest which made him flinch a bit. Instead of Jungkook being mad, he just smirked playfully. I feel like I'm watching a play wherein 7 years old brothers are teasing eachother.

"Hyung. I didn't say you do! I thought you were jealous because I noticed Eunha first. That action just made you really guilty that you like 'her'." he teased his hyung more that made the older frustrated.

Me? Taehyung would like me? I don't know why Jungkook is teasing him when he knows that he loves Irene very much.

"Whatever you say, Junglecook!" Taehyung walked out with a pissed of face, walking straight upstairs. Jungkook just gave a smug look, knowing that he won that argument.

-

*dIng dOnG*

"I'll get that!" Jungkook said while running to the door. The door opened seeing the girl in a sky blue dress. Irene. She flashed a bright smile to Jungkook while waving directly at him. He just gave her a slight smile and let her walk in, leading her to the couch with me.

"Eunha.." I heard a voice that I'm tired of hearing. I looked at her way and saw eyes piercing through me while she smirked like a devil.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly while munching the crispy chicken that we ordered not long ago.

"I want you to leave this house." she commanded.

"What if I don't want to??"

"Then Taehyung will kick you in this house." she simply said with a fake smile. I placed my chicken on a plate then crossed my arms, looking at her confused.

She stood up from the couch and pulled me up. She grabbed both of my hands with her own and started forcing my hands to move aggressively on her hair then she started to cry loudly as if she was in pain that made me panic. I tried to move my hands away before someone sees the scene but I failed anyway.

"What the hell is this mess?!!"

__________

A/N: Sorry if I've been updating very very late. 🙏🏻😢

 🙏🏻😢