Ch. 7

"Taehyung, when will I be able to enroll??" I asked him as I slurped the noodles from my fork.

"I already enrolled you. First day, next week, Monday." he stated and got up from his chair to go to the living room, leaving his bowl with me. He's kinda lazy. I bet Jungkook does all the house work before I'm here.

"Eunha!" I saw Jungkook approaching me.

"What?"

"What school did hyung enroll you?" he asked me.

"I don't know. Ask him." I told him while washing the dishes. I hope I have the same school as Jungkook.

Silence suddenly takes place in the kitchen that I find very uncomfortable. He already left? I looked back and saw Jungkook looking at me closely. He pecked my right cheek that made me blush and ran away while smiling brightly.

-

When the time that Jungkook pecked me, I couldn't stop smiling by myself like an idiot. He made my heart beat 100x fast! If only Taehyung is like that too....

Wait! Why am I thinking of him??

My smile suddenly turned into a frown from the thought of Taehyung being so sweet and happy like Jungkook. I... just can't imagine it, ya know?

"Eunha, let's watch a movie~" Jungkook whined. Here we go again. He's childish but it's fits him cause his cute.

"What do you wanna watch??"

"What about..... a horror movie!" he suggested while smiling mischievously. Does he know what I don't like the most?

"N-nah.... That's b-boring.." I told him, trying to be cool and chill that made him smirk.

"Why not?? Are you scared, Eunha?" he mocked me as if he knows I'm scared. I kinda hate him now. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled in a sarcastic way.

"I-I'm not! Maybe.. you are!" I said while pointing at him. He just acted like he's offended by gasping.

"Then let's just watch, shall we?" he threatened me. Maybe trying is a good idea, right Eunha? Yeah, let's just close our eyes every minute or so, just for my own sake.

"Okay, then!"

He then started the movie and sat beside me with a challenged look.

-

The movie haven't reached the middle part and I'm already very close to Jungkook while he has a concentrated look while watching the movie. I'm scared!

"Hey, I'm watching! Stay away, Eunha!" he said without glancing ag me.

"I give up~~~~!" I suddenly gave up as I closed my eyes tightly when a jump scare showed up on the TV. I hate these! I'm gonna have hallucinations... Well, maybe not but I imagine things too damn hard.

I ran upstairs to my room to prevent on watching those kind shits.

I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers over me.

-

It's been 2 hours and I can't sleep. The door that leads to the bathroom isn't properly closed that caused it to open and close all this time. I don't wanna go there so I just closed my eyes tightly, hoping that it would stop.

The jump scare kept on playing in my head

So this time I couldn't take it anymore and ran outside my room. I tried opening Jungkook's bedroom but it's locked. No! At this state, I'm panicking right now.. I ran to Taehyung room, barged in and ran to his bed then hugged him tightly.

That's all I could do. I don't wanna be alone right now.

-Taehyung's POV-

Done taking a shower after a talk with Irene. I'm glad we made it up, as friends. But I still love her though. Hm.. What should I do??

I was about to drift to dreamland until someone got in my room and back hugged me that caused me to flinch. At first, I thought it was Jungkook because he always does this when he's drunk but this time, I don't think it's Jungkook because Jungkook's body is a lot more bigger than this.

It couldn't be her... right?

"What the hell are you doing??" I asked, not minding to glance at her.

"I'm scared~ Can I stay here for now?" she said and hugged me tightly. My heart is beating so fast and I don't know why. I just sighed.

The room became silent, I don't know if she's asleep or not. She's still hugging me very tight. I glanced at her and she kept glancing to her back in which has so much space. Is she seeing ghosts?

I turned my body to her direction, acting as if I'm already asleep and hugged her. I can feel her eyes staring at me, her hands shaking. She just dug her head in my chest and started to mumble things.

I don't really know what's going on in her head, but she's a different person this time.

-Eunha's POV-

I kept looking at the free space on the bed, at my back. I don't want any ghost to be here, to sleep with me an Taehyung. I feel like I'm about to cry.

Taehyung suddenly hugs me as he turned to my direction. I just dug my head on his chest, feeling comfortable as I smelled his cologne.

"I hope this moment won't end."

__________

MY BRAIN IS EMPTY

MY BRAIN IS EMPTY.