Chapter 15 ✅

“The Legend of the Female Alpha.

Once upon a time, the Moon Goddess blessed a female werewolf with the ability and status of an Alpha in a time where all werewolves were in one pack.

She was special and said to be loved by all creatures alike.

Her beauty alone held no rival and her personality was like Mother Nature. She welcomed all, but she was like a raging storm that could plow through if she felt like it. She was dangerous despite all the natural beauty.

Many Alphas tried to dominate her, but she didn’t let them.

She wanted to save herself for her mate.

And she did.

However, many objected to their mating.

Those who couldn’t bless the two werewolves who were meant to be together plotted behind their back and did many things to tear them apart.

That didn’t stop them from having a child together.

The Pureblood blessed the child and their descendants until the end of time.

Life was peaceful and all was right.

Then the Second Supernatural War happened.

Betrayed by her kind, the Female Alpha fell.

It was the greatest mistake the werewolves had ever let happen, but that didn’t stop those who betrayed the Female Alpha from continuing their horrible ways.

The mate of the Female Alpha was stripped of his title and blamed for what happened after his mate’s death.

Had he not allowed his mate to fight, she would not have died.

He and along with his loyalists were banished from their land and moved to another on the other side of the world, the New World.

The death of the Female Alpha had angered the Moon Goddess.

The Female Alpha was the favorite child of the Moon Goddess, some say she actually did carry the blood of the ethereal being in her veins.

Whatever her relationship with the Moon Goddess was had affected all werewolves.

Whether they did something or didn’t do a thing at all, all werewolves lost a part of themselves.

Weres lost the ability to communicate with their wolves. It was as if the wolves of Weres just disappeared in them.

Communicating in any way with their wolf soon became a myth.

But, there were those who didn’t lose hope. That one day the Female Alpha will be reincarnated to put the world back in place so Werewolves can feel the connection between man and wolf.

Legend has it her heart is the only thing that can right the wrong that her kind had done.”

“Stop lying Rose,” Katie glares at the red head girl wearing a fancy dress sitting across her.

“I’m not lying!” Rose exclaims incredulously, “My mommy told me!”

“Why hadn’t my mommy told me it then? I’ve never heard of such a legend.” Katie huffs indigently. Mommy, Rose is lying!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”