Chapter Three: Liberia

Liberia, 5/5/18, 2:08 PM

"You know I might have underestimated the predicament we came into..." Eddie said guiltily as he lay strung up against the massive pole. Strung up to his left was Wally and on his right Tula.

"You know I really thought giving you lead on some missions would teach you some responsibility and tact." Wally whispered back angrily and with annoyance, "I didn't think you'd get us into something this bad!"

"Look this is fine, we can get out of this one!" Eddie whispered back, "This is all a part of my plan!"

"What part of the plan included getting captured and strung up to a pole over a !" Tula whispered back.

"Don't worry!" Eddie shook his head, "Trust me this is all fine!" Eddie was sweating from the heat, he looked around at their surroundings. The facility they were in was filled with guards all armed to the teeth. He looked out at the platform overlooking them as a figure came out.

"Oh great... time for a monologue." Wally said exasperatedly rolling his eyes.

"Can't you vibrate through these ropes?" Eddie asked struggling to wiggle out.

"I would have no where to run clearly." Wally motioned with his hands to their surroundings, they were in a large circular room, the walls were too far from them to get to. The heat was preventing Tula from getting any sort of water and Eddie had his hands tied together. They were effectively trapped.

"Well well well!" A voice yelled out to them and echoed throughout the room, "I don't believe we've had the honor!" The man stood on the platform wearing red and black robes, a hood was over his head in the shape of a snake he also held a staff with a shining blue crystal atop it, "I am Kobra, as you may already know!"

 "Here we go..." Wally sighed, "They always have to monologue..."

"...the Kobra Cult will soon control all trade routes through Africa! We will be shipping our Kobra serum throughout the world and make billions off of it. We have gained influence over so many and we will spread our ideals with the world! I will make the United Nations bow under me! All with the serum stored in this very facility! Come tomorrow, all of these batches of serum will be shipped all over the world!"

"We need to get out of here." Tula said shaking her head as she attempted to break free of her bindings, she stopped for a moment feeling the sweat on her face, "I have an idea... stall for me." She whispered to Eddie. Eddie grinned turning to the platform.

"So wait a second Mister... uh... Snake!" Eddie yelled raising a finger on his hand. Kobra turned towards him with a rage filled look, "So you're telling me that the Kobra cult has serum stored only in this facility? Like all of it?"

"We have most of it here... why do you ask?"

"So what you're saying is all we have to do is blow up this facility and that would cripple your supply?" Eddie smirked, "I just think that's a pretty stupid play."

"It is KOBRA! And excuse me?!" Kobra screamed raising his staff, "I'll have you all killed you insolent-!"

"Yeah no I just think you shouldn't put all your aces in one hole! I figured any sane person would know that am I right?" He asked looking over to Wally. Wally grinned back and added on,

"Yeah I think he's right Mister Viper, this really is a pretty stupid plan!"

"IT IS KOBRA! K-O-B-R-A! KOBRA! And I will not allow you to continue this petty little-!" 

"Oh sorry about that!" Eddie yelled back cutting him off, "Its just a little hard to hear you from all the way over here!"

"Yeah! Maybe you could move a little closer?" Wally started laughing, Tula looked to them both nodding, that was the signal.