Chapter Twenty Eight

*Warning*

Atticus POV

A strange sensation washed over my body as I watched a my second favorite movie called Monsters Inc, my first favorite being Finding Nemo, on what Sylis called a television. My body became hot as I sat on the bed, waiting for Sylis to come out of the shower. My cheeks reddened as I felt my dick twitching to life inside my Superman underwear. 

I jumped as the bathroom door swung open, a small squeak leaving my mouth as I placed my bear in font of my crotch to hide my erection. 

"You okay Little Pest?" he asked with a grin as he towel dried his black locks. 

"Y-Yes." I stuttered, averting my eyes from his shirtless body by looking at the television.

I glanced at him from out of the corner of my eye, my mouth immediately going dry as I saw his muscles ripple with every move he made. I pushed my bear closer to my crotch, trying to make sure my erection was hidden but instead it sent pleasure shooting up my spine. 

I could stop the whimper from escaping my lips as my body became hotter by the minute, despite the little amount of clothes I had on.

"Whats the matter?" Sylis asked worriedly, stepping closer to the bed. 

I shook my head no as I nervously moved away from the side of the bed he was on, making sure to hide myself. 

"Atticus." Sylis said darkly, a shiver of pleasure running through my body as he did so. " Move your bear. Now." he commanded as beads of sweat began forming on my forehead. 

I whimpered, shaking my head no as I pressed my bear closer. Sylis didn't take no for an answer and took matters into his own hands. He quickly yanked my bear out of my grip, blindly throwing it over his shoulder as his eyes darkened with lust when they landed on my bulge. I couldn't stop myself from panting beneath his gaze, the room seeming to only get hotter has he stared hungrily at me.

"Sylis." I whimpered, his nostrils flaring as I did so. "H-Hurts." I said shyly, my face becoming redder with embarassment as I spread my legs open for him to see my problem.

He stood tall, his eyes full of lust as he reached out and wrapped his hand around my ankle, pulling me towards him in one swift movement and forcing a small squeal to leave my lips. He placed a knee in between my legs as he bent down and captured my lips with his. I moaned as he placed his hand on my face, soothing the burning sensation on my cheeks. 

My hips moved on their own, grinding my throbbing cock into his muscled thigh. I wrapped my hands around his neck in an attempt to keep him where he was as he pulled away from my lips. 

"N-No! St-stay. Sy-" I was cut off as a moan bubbled past my lips as I continued to rub myself against him. " Sylis makes feels better." I whimpered.

"You're in heat Atticus." he said, his voice so low it was almost like a growl. 

"Makes Atticus feels better." I begged.

This sentence seemed to set him off, his lips crashing into mine as he slid his lower body between my legs. He moved me farther onto the bed and began grinding his cock into mine. 

"Sy-Sylis." I whimpered, my nails digging into his back.

He left my lips to kiss and suck on my neck, my eyes rolling into the beck of my head as he did so. 

The knock on the bedroom door made him growl, his hands clutching the sheets next to my head. I whimpered as he got off the bed, walking to the door and opening it.

"Leave." he growled slamming the door shut and locking it behind him as he turned to face me. 

If it was even possible his eyes darkened as desperately bucked against my hand as I rubbed myself, our eyes locked together. He stalked over to me, growling as he pulled off the only piece of clothing I had on my body. He wrapped his hand around my cock and slowly began pumping me. 

"Sylis!" I moaned, silently pleading him not to stop.

"Don't worry Little Pest. I'll make the hurt go away." he whispered darkly before reaching into my nightstand and pulling out a clear bottle with a light blue cap.

As he squirted some of the clear liquid onto his fingers, I pulled his basketball shorts down and allowed his enormous cock to spring free. I bit my lip as I nervously reached between his legs and wrapped my hand around his hardened member. He released a loud groan as I did so, his head falling back slightly. He quickly captured my lips with his once more, our tongues dancing together as I felt his slick fingers pushing at my entrance making me jump.

"Sylis is doin?" I panted, only to get shushed as he gently slipped his finger into me.

I whimpered in pain as he did so, tears coming to my eyes. He quickly peppered my face in kisses, and slipped his other hand into mine. He gently squeezed my hand as he pumped his finger in and out of me.

Before I knew it he'd managed to slip three fingers inside me and it was driving me wild. 

"M-More. Wants more." I begged causing him to smile. 

I whimpered as he pulled his fingers out of me, a chuckle escaping his lips. I quickly became mesmerized as he began coating his cock in the clear liquid. 

" Are you ready baby?" he asked softly, pressing his tip against my entrance.

My eyes widened as I realized where his cock was going.

"Sylis no's fits. Too too big." I whispered.

"I'll fit baby. Trust me." he chuckled before lip locking with me once more.

He gently began pressing into me, a scream leaving my lips as my entrance began stinging. He halted his movement and showered me with praises and kisses as he allowed me to adjust. Finally he was able to fit all the way in me, his teeth clenched as he tried to prevent himself from slamming into me. 

"G-Go." I said, kissing his mark softly.

He began slipping in and out of me, his cock brushing against something that made me scream with pleasure and caused my back to arch off the bed. 

"Th-there!" I moaned with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. 

It was in that moment he began to pound into me faster, each stroke brushing against that special spot. 

"Sylis!" I whimpered over and over as I felt that same tingling feeling in the lower pit of my stomach.

"Cum for me Atticus. " he whispered in my ear, kissing my mark and sending me over the edge. 

Strings of white splattered between our bodies, my entrance constricting around his thick cock. 

"Fuck." he groaned against my skin.

A minute later Sylis grunted, his hips jerking sloppily as he came inside of me. He pressed his lips to mine in another gentle kiss before he pulled out, my eyes fluttering closed as he walked into the bathroom.