Chapter Thirty Three

Sylis POV

{Warning}

I sat in a lawn chair by the raging  bonfire with my fist clenched tightly in annoyance as Jackie whisked my mate into the crowd of people who were here on behalf of Eric's birthday party. In reality they were just here for the booze and the music that was currently blasting throughout the yard. 

"Sylis loosen up. He's fine." Eric chuckled as he sat down next to me with a mixed drink in his hand.

I glared at him out of the corner of my eye causing him to chuckle. My eyes scanned the crowed in search of Atticus, my heart skipping a beat as they land on his smiling face. He was with Jackie who was introducing him to some random pack members. 

Every since the incident that happened with Lucas, which was about a month or so ago, my senses were on high alert just case my father decided to rear his ugly head again. 

"Sylis." Eric called as he hit my chest, his eyes focused on something close to the pathetic excuse of a dance floor that was placed in front of the porch. 

"What?" I snapped.

"Look." he said pointing. 

Slowly I followed his finger, my eyes landing on a sight that had my eyes going wide, my nostrils flaring, and my hands gripping the arm rest of the flimsy lawn chair.

Atticus was on the dance floor with his arms above his head as he swayed his hips to the beat of the song The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted back slightly. He was completely engulfed by the music, letting his body lead him. 

He must've felt me watching him because he slowly opened his eyes, the corner of his lips twitching upward as he took his bottom lip between his teeth.

That little action had my dick twitching to life within my jeans. Slowly I stood up, my eyes locked on him as I made my way to his dancing form. I could hear Eric whistling behind me to which I answered him by flipping him off. 

"And just what do you think you're doing little pest?" I asked and gently nipped his earlobe which made him gasp. 

"D-dancing." He stuttered as he turned around to face me fully. 

I chuckled, pressing my lips to his. 

The music stopped and a collection of gasps filled my ears from the people around us. They were shocked to see me showing any form of affection especially towards a human.  I pulled away to watch as Atticus's sweet face turn cherry red as the crowd around us whistled and cheered. I only rolled my eyes and threw Atticus over my shoulder which caused him to squeal as I made my way into the house. 

As I made my way to our room I slapped his ass making him gasp and I couldn't stop the smile on my face as I felt his dick harden against my shoulder. When we made it to our room I placed him on his feet and locked the door behind us. 

"It's funny you think you were just dancing little pest." I said darkly as I took his hand in mine." because on my end of the situation you were doing much more than just dancing. You were driving me wild." I said pressing his hand to my bulge. 

I heard him gasp, and I couldn't held but smirk as he gave my cock a little squeeze with his hand.  He took his bottom lip between his teeth once more and it drove me wild. Gently I lead him to the chair to sit down and let him stand between my legs, as I reached into my pants and freed my member from its confinements. 

His eyes were wide as he looked down at me, his breathing accelerating slightly. 

"This is yours baby. Do what you want with it." I whispered as I locked eyes with him. 

He gulped softly and lifted his hand up to take a hold of me. I couldn't stop the groan that left my lips as he began pumping me with his small hand. I allowed my head to fall back as he pumped me, my eyes closed. 

I jumped as I felt something wet wrap around my cock. I quickly looked down and nearly came undone at the sight. Atticus was on his knees, his pretty pink lips wrapped around me as he looked up at me through his lashes. 

"Fuck." I groaned, gripping the arms of the chair as I resisted from fucking his mouth as he sucked me off. 

My nostrils flared as he removed his lips from me and gently held me in his hand before running his tongue from the base of my cock to the tip. With a growl I pulled him to my lap and smashed my lips into his as I ground myself against his clothed ass. 

"Sylis." he whimpered softly as I removed his shirt and placed kisses all over his chest. 

I slipped my hand into the back of his pants, beneath his underwear and made my way downward until I found his entrance. He gasped as I gently slipped my middle finger inside of him, his hands gripping my shirt.

Slowly I stretched his tight entrance until I thought he was ready for me. It was then I practically ripped the rest of his clothes from his body. 

"Are you ready baby?" I asked as I positioned myself at his entrance. 

He nodded his eyes boring into mine as I slipped into him. We moaned together as I slipped all  the way inside of him, his hands gripping fist fulls of my hair as I began slipping in and out of him.

"Syl-Sylis." he whimpered just before I smashed our lips together, my hand gripping his waist helping him bounce up and down as my other one snaked between our heated bodies and took hold of his weeping member.

The room was filled with our moans and the sound of our skin meeting each other. He clawed hat my shirt, desperate to get it off of me which made me chuckle. I stopped moving as I removed my shirt, causing him to whimper in protest. 

"Don't worry baby. I'm not even close to being through with you." I whispered darkly in his ear, snapping my hips upward just a tad bit harder than normal.

"Ah! Syl-Sylis! M-Mores!" He begged making me chuckle.

I continued to thrust into him, going a bit harder than normal and driving him wild as he dug his nails into my flesh.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum for me Atticus." I whispered as he began whimpering, his hips jerking forward as he fucked my hand. 

His back arched, a loud moan leaving his lips as his cum splattered all over my chest and stomach. His ass squeezed my cock as he came, sending my to my own release.

We laid there in that exact position until I caught my breath. It was then I gently pulled out of him, a moan leaving him as I did so. 

"You were so amazing baby." I praised as I stood up and held him to my chest, walking to the bathroom in order to clean the both of us up before we headed to bed.