Chapter 2

Chloes P.O.V

"Haz" i smiled at him sweetly as he lifted me up and spun me around 

“I love you Chloe” he placed me down onto a chair so that I was looking down into the mixtures of green swirls that were set in his eyes. 

“I love you t-”

“CHLOE GET UP, YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE” Fabien shouted whilst shaking me brutally. Wait, I was dreaming? Well, that wasn’t really a dream, more of a nightmare.

Why was I even dreaming that? I don’t even know Harry! Let alone the boys. Stupid brain thinking stupid thoughts.

“Wha-” I stumbled my words as I sat up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. 

“No time to mess around, we got up late! Now get your ass up, get changed and have breakfast or you’re going to be late for the first rehearsal!” I turned my head to look at the alarm clock sitting on Fabien’s bed side table. 

‘9:00 am’ it read.

“SHIT FUCK WANKER FUCK BITCH HOE SLUT FUCK SHIT” I cursed as I hopped up as fast as I could, I ran to the closet where I had a bag of extra clothes, and grabbed out my sweats, white tank top and ugg boots. 

I sprinted into the bathroom making sure to shut the door on the way in. I stripped out of my pajamas and hopped into the shower.

Turning the water on and started to think about the day ahead of me. I had a brief idea on what the movie was about, but today was the day we fully went over our scripts and found out what parts we would be playing.

What if I had to pretend flirt with one of the boys?

What if I had to pretend date one of the boys?

What if I had to KISS one of the boys?!

Oh god, I don’t even want to think about that. After a few minutes in the shower I turned off the water and braced myself for the coldness as I stepped out. 

“9:20!” I heard Fabien shout out

“Shit.” I quietly cursed as I dried myself as fast as I could and started to get changed.

I hopped into the black sweats and slipped on my white tank top hastily and I slipped on my black Ugg boots and ran down stairs. It wasn’t very cold in Hollywood today nor was it too hot, so I was dressed appropriately. 

“Forget breakfast! Lets go” I shouted, grabbing my bag and bolting out the door as Fabien ran for his keys and headed towards his posh car.

The drive to the studio was about 10 minutes. Great. I was going to be about 10 minutes late. I am going to get in so much shit with Antonio. 

At that moment, my phone buzzed, signalling I had a text message. I grabbed my iPhone out of my bag and read the message from Brittany.

‘Where the hell are you?! Rehearsals start in 5! The boys are getting annoyed.’

Ugh. Who cares what the boys thought.

Fabien pulled into the studio driveway, it was a massive arena filled with people rushing in all different directions trying to get everything for the movie in place. I showed the security my I.D and he gladly opened the gates to let us in. 

“Thank you so much, you’re a life saver!” 

“No problem babe, what time do I pick you up?” He replies

“Erm, about sevenish?” 

“Okay I’ll see you then” 

I kissed Fabien’s cheek whilst closing the door in a hurry. I started to walk towards the studio door.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Boys, I’m hungry” Niall complained. Usually we would make a joke about Niall always being hungry, but this time I don’t blame him, we were all starving.

This morning was such a rush to get here we all had to skip breakfast, and we all knew Niall especially couldn’t deal with that. Not to mention the snob Chloe was late.

Who does she think she is to get snappy at us for being late? Then the next day she does it herself? Pathetic. That’s what she is.

I decided I had to shake the annoyance off and go for a walk around, couldn’t do much harm? Plus it was nice to see where I would be working for the next year or so.

“Erm, be right back. Gotta back a trip to the... Um... the loo” I lied.

The boys gave me a confused, but questioning look. I couldn’t stuff this movie up for us, it was worth a lot of money and time. Simon told us not to muck around and to stick to business. And so we will. 

I looked at many different areas of the studio, and I must say it was really big. I was walking to the change rooms when I saw a posh, shiny car pull up in the studio parking lot.

It was Chloe and her boyfriend I assume. I mean it would have to be her boyfriend. A pretty girl like her couldn’t be single? Wait, no I did not just think that. She’s not pretty. Kinda. A little bit. 

NO HARRY. You can’t think these things about her.

“Sevenish” I heard her say. 

They weere most likely going to a dinner date, or back to his place, what a loser. No, I don’t even know him! My thoughts were running wild, were they dating?

Why do I care? I dont even know her, we are only co-stars not friends harry. Just two people that where put together in a movie. Nothing more and nothing less. 

My thoughts where soon interrupted by someone clearing there throat behind me. Louis. 

“Eves dropping mate?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“No? I was just leaving to clear my head.” I lie. 

“You think she’s pretty, don’t you mate?” He questions whilst taking a bite of his banana.

“fat chance. Where did you get the food?” I said trying to change the subject

“They put out a buffet about three minutes. Go get some food while it lasts”  Subject change? Success.