Chapter 21

This one is adorable!! Enjoy!! 

____________________________________________________

Brittany’s P.O.V

After shutting my laptop I turned to Niall. He was still sleeping with his mouth wide open. Oh how cute he was. 

“Niall” I whispered hoping he would wake up

Not one movement.

“NIALL” I shouted as loud as I could

“WHAT, WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WAN-!” 

I gave him a look and he shut up instantly, laughing I shuffled my weight over to him so my legs where over his body. I really liked Niall, he was everything I could have asked for honestly. A good appetite, good looking, his irish charm. Not to mention his amazing singing and musical talents. Though he was the perfect boyfriend, we didn’t do cute couple stuff. Like cuddling, holding hands went out or even cute texts now and again. We where contently watching Tv or he was eating! Maybe a joke will pull him into place.

“Nialler” I started 

“Yess?” He said carrying his ‘S’ in suspicion. 

“Maybe we should be friends, I mean its practically how we act anyway” I dropped my head trying not to burst out laughing

I took a quick glimps at his facial expression. PRICELESS! His eyes where wide though full of sadness. It was more of a blank/shocked expression. Shit. Now I feel bad!

“I-I um” he stumbled 

I couldn’t hold it in any longer, I sucked at acting, unlike Chloe. 

“Im totally joking!” I bursted out, tears coming out of my eyes. His face changing from Confused to angry to happiness.

“THAT WAS NOT FUNNY” He yelled, standing up, grabbing me and slinging me over his shoulder. 

“Niall!” I laughed banging on his back jokingly

He started spinning me around on his back, me in fits of laughter. 

“I think im going to throw up! PUT ME DOWN” I choked over the laughter

“Say im sorry Nialler and you’re simply the best boyfriend I have ever had and I love you so much” He smiled, showing his adorable teeth. 

“Fine. Im sorry Nialler and you’re simply the best boyfriend I have ever had and I love you so much” I gave in

He smirked in victory as he brought me down to the ground slowly. No way he was getting of like that.

“I lied, im not sorry” I said in a stuck up tone

“Oh, well then” he looked into my eyes. Wow.

About to get lost in the moment, I quickly turned around and started running

“No you dont!” He yelled running after me. Game on. 

‘Catch me if you can!” 

“Im faster then you!”

“Yeah right! You eat so much, im surprised you can still see your toes!” 

With that I slipped on a blanket that was left on the floor. 

“Oucchh!” I cried, laughing at the same time. 

“Niall to the rescue!” 

Picking me up and taking me to the couch, I wrapped my legs around his waist and nuzzled my head into his neck. 

“You okay love?” Niall whispered into my ear, worry In his voice. 

“For the thousandth time, i’m fine” I replied pecking his lips. 

“I only worry about you” He winked deepening the kiss. 

I smirked into his lips as the kiss got more heated. 

*buzz* 

“Damn it” I said annoyingly 

Parting myself away from Niall, I grabbed my phone harshly and unlocked it to view the kiss. My mood lightened 

WE KISSED FOR A SECOND TIME, And this time I enjoyed it, didn’t pull away! We talked about how we were going to be just friends with benefits. But I really like him britt, a lot. We need to talk, dinner at 6? Love Chloee! Xx 

“What’s up?” Niall whined, obviously thinking why I was smiling like an idiot. I passed him the phone and his face soon lit up like mine did.

“I KNEW IT. I told Harry there was something there but he just always said there was nothing! Im a genius!” he smirked proudly

“Good job babe” I talked, bringing his face closer to mine.