Chapter 22

Chloe’s P.O.V

I was getting ready for dinner with brittany where I heard a knock at the door. Running to open the door and seeing a familiar face standing there

“Liam!” I shouted bringing him in for a hug, he gladly hugged me back

“Hey love, I have great news!” He looked extra happy today

“And what’s that Liam?” I said to him, slipping on my jacket.

“Well… Danielle and Eleanor are going to arrive in about 20 minutes! I’m so excited for you and Brittany to meet them!” Finally, I was going to meet the 2 girls that made Liam and Louis happy, I couldn’t wait!

“Aw! That’s great Liam! Well, I’m heading out to Dinner with Brittany now, and we’ll be back In about half an hour, so we’ll see them when we get back, okay?” I said to him with a warm smile.

“All right, I’ll see you guys soon!” he gave me a hug then happily pranced down the hall. I giggled at his happiness then proceeded out the door to Brittany and Niall’s room.

Brittany’s P.O.V

“Where are you going?” Niall whined like a child as he laid down on the bed. 

“stay and cuddle with me!” he said with an adorable smile. I almost dropped my bags and jumped next to him at his cuteness, but I had to go and talk to Chloe.

“I’ll be back soon Ni!” I said as Niall groaned. At that moment Chloe walked in and grabbed my hand, eager to get going.

“Sorry Ni, gonna have to steal her for a bit.” She winked as she dragged me out the door. 

“Hate you too!” I heard Niall yell as we were walking down the hall. 

I couldn’t wait to hear what Chloe had to tell me. 

Chloe’s P.O.V

 “SO YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER!?” Brittany shouted, loud enough for the whole café to hear, and definitely loud enough for an old couple to turn around and give us dirty glares. 

“Shut up!” I whispered, as Brittany lowered down unto her seat, blushing from embarrassment.

“We’re not going to have sex with each other!” I whisper-shouted at her

“But you said-” 

“Yes, I know I said friends with benefits, but its not REALLY friends with benefits, you get me? We’re like in a relationship, but… it has no label…” I said, slightly confusing myself.

“I’m so confused.” Brittany whimpered as she sipped on her coke.