Chapter 3

I sprinted through the door of the studio and immediately made my way through the long corridors towards the set. I knew this studio off by heart, I had done a few movies here before. 

“Sorry i’m late!” I shouted to Antonio and to pretty much anyone who was listening. 

“Its fine, we decided we weren't going to start until the crew has had breakfast!” 

Relief flushed through my body as he said breakfast. I looked over at the buffet table, Pancakes, muffins, toast, bacon and eggs! Thank god. 

I walked over to the buffet table and shoved a pancake in my mouth and groaned in delight. I grabbed a plate and filled it with food, for a girl I do get hungry. 

I jumped in my spot when I heard a voice behind me.

“Got enough food there?” I turned around to see Louis smirking at me. 

“I gwet hungwy okway?” I said, not being able to speak properly with the pancake shoved in my mouth. 

“I can see that. Now, I think you were a bit on the down side the other day, let me introduce myself properly. My names Louis Tomlinson, I’m 20 years old, and I am 1/5 of One Direction. Nice to meet you.” He said, holding out his hand for me to shake. 

I shook his hand while I swallowed my pancake. 

“Nice to meet you Louis. I’m sorry for being a bit of a grouch the other day, I was just tired. My names Chloe Handle, I’m 18 years old and I’m a young actress that’s been in the acting world since I was 8.” I said with a smile. 

Maybe I judged these boys too quickly. If all of them were as nice as Louis, then I could see myself becoming good friends with them.

“So, checked out the script yet?” he said, folding his arms.

“Script?” I repeated, eyes widening.

“Yeah, you and Harry are the main characters.” He said, looking a bit defeated.

“WOAH. Hold up. We’re the main characters? Like as brother and sister right? Or at least best friends? Or enemies?” I said, having a mini panic attack.

“No…” Louis started “As lovers.”

Harry’s P.O.V

“I’m not doing this Liam. Do you see the looks she gives me? She doesn’t like me, and I don’t like her. That’s all there is to it.” I sighed, running my hands through my unruly hair.

“Look Haz, it’s just an act. You just have to act like you’re her caring, loving boyfriend, and kiss her a few times here and there.”

“A few times? A FEW TIMES? Liam there’s a bloody sex scene in there! ITS AN ‘M’ RADED MOVIE. Do you know how awkward that’s going to be?” I shouted, I felt bad for taking this out on Liam, but I felt uncomfortable doing this.

Liam sighed and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

“Harry, it won’t be awkward. Just… try to become friends with her! Maybe that way it won’t be.” Liam said, trying to make the situation better.

“I don’t want to be friends with her. I didn’t come here to make friends. I came here to shoot the movie.” I muttered harshly. Liam dropped his hand from my shoulder and walked away, giving up.

“This is bullshit.” I muttered as I threw the script to the ground and stalked off. 

Chloe’s P.O.V

“We’re so perfect together.” I said, as he held his hands in mine. 

“I know love. I just wish I didn’t have to leave” he said as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

“I love you Wil” I said leaning forward slowly

“I love you too Daisy” he said as he leaned forward even slower than me, and just as our lips were about to touch…

“CUT!” Antonio yelled standing up and walking over to us.

“Harry! You have to feel William, BE WILLIAM. Be the character Harry! You look scared of he-!”

“That’s cause I am scared of her.” He wittily cut off Antonio. 

I just stood there looking at him with my mouth open.

“I haven’t given you a reason to be scared of me Styles, so unless you want one, back off.” I harshly said to him. 

“Calm down princess.” He said with a wink.

“Call me that again, and my foot will be having a meeting with your balls.” 

“Yeah we-“

“CUT IT OUT! The both of you! Can you make an effort to get along with each other?! You don’t have to be the best of friends just co-operate! This movie is a big deal and I would appreciate it if you just took it seriously! Take 5.” Antonio sighed going to the back of the studio. 

“Now look what you’ve done!” Harry shouted exasperatedly

“Look what I’ve done!? Look what you’ve done you curly headed twat!” I replied walking away from him to get a drink of water. 

“What was that about!?” Brittany snapped at me, whilst following.

“He started it!” I said throwing my hands up in the air and turning around.

“We’re not in the first grade Chlo! Just please, try to get along with him?”

I sighed and looked over at Harry, who was leaning on the buffet table.

I looked at him a little closer and looked at the way his hand was positioned against his cheek.

I can’t fucking believe it. He was giving me the finger. 

“No.” I said as I walked away from Brittany.