Chapter 12

Nialls P.O.V 

“HEY! I found another towe-” 

Wow, this is a very awkward situation, Im pretty sure they were just about to erm.. Kiss? 

They where looking at me, I stared at harry whilst sensing the annoyance in his eyes. Woops. 

“Whats going on?” I jumped at the sudden out burst of voice, I turned around to face britt. 

“I don't actually know” I said giving chloe and harry a questioning look. “we were just.. uhm... HEY WHAT’S THAT!?” Chloe said as she pointed to a random place in the sky.

“What’s what?” I turned my head around looking at the sky, being the gullible person I was.

“What is it-” I cut myself off as I looked back to see Harry and Chloe running back inside as fast as they could. Nice save Chloe, I thought to myself. 

I turned back to Brittany to see her checking me out, and I silently chuckled to myself. 

“Like what you see Britt?” I said, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. She seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in, and immediately started blushing.

“Oh come off it Horan.” She said turning around trying to avoid the awkward situation I had just put her in. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and began to lead her into the house. I already had such strong feelings for her and I’d only known her for about 2 weeks. 

“So how about we start packing… girlfriend?” I winked at her.

“I like the sound of that, boyfriend.” She winked back as we made our way inside.

Shit, I was one lucky lad.

Chloe’s P.O.V

 “So yeah… erm… I’m gonna go dry myself off and pack.” He mumbled as he raced up the stairs to his room. 

Now things were awkward between me and Harry.

Greaaaaaaat.

Just great.

“Yeah me too.” I muttered, even though it was clear he hadn’t heard me. 

What was I thinking? Almost kissing Harry Styles. I can’t just go around kissing members of boy bands. That never turns out good. Oh, and not to mention we had a 6 hour long flight ahead of us. 

WELL GOD OBVIOUSLY HATES CHLOE HANDLE.

Harry’s P.O.V

Well talk about awkward. I raced up the stairs, my heart still racing from what was almost a kiss with one of the most beautiful girls I had ever met.

Even though I’m not quite sure if we’re on the best of terms… yet.

What were you thinking Haz? You can’t just kiss your co-stars. Especially when you have to live with them for the next year or so. I walked into my room and slumped down on my bed. I had to get my mind off of Chloe. This wasn’t good for the movie.

After all, that’s why I’m here in the first place. The movie.

As soon as the movie’s done me and Chloe probably wont even keep in contact. So theres no point in becoming best friends with her. Or developing feelings for her. That’s a big no. 

I felt my phone vibrate from my nightstand so I grabbed it. It was a text from Emma, my ex-girlfriend. She was just a short fling, and we were over a long time ago. Why was she texting me?

‘Hey Harry. I miss you. Call me sometime. – Em x’ 

She missed me? We went out for what, a month?

But then I thought about it, it wouldn’t be a bad way to get Chloe off my mind. Before I knew what I was doing my fingers were typing out a response.

‘I miss you too. – Harry xx’