Chapter 23

“well lets go to the Hotel Bar shall we?” Louis said putting his arm around eleanor and walking out the door without anyone having a choice. 

“Fine” we all muttered

Walking to the bar, everyone was making conversation. Expect me and harry, he just walked next to me the whole time trying to trip me. 

“Harry this game sucks” I laughed, he soon joined in

“What you dont like foot tag?” 

“Not when you try to trip me ove- HARRY!” 

I fell straight to the floor letting out a scream on the way down

“You’re such an asshole” I laughed, slightly in pain from the carpet burn.

“Im so sorry!” he came to my rescue laughing in the process. 

He helped me up and I playfully hit him on the arm

“Um” Someone spoke

“Are you guys coming? Or do you want to play tag in the Hotel corridors?” Zayn winked

“Right, oh…um we will catch up” harry mumbled running his hand through his chocolate curls. They all nodded and continued to walk until they were out of sight. Soon after I just started laughing uncontrollably, for no reason at all. I guess the whole situation was just funny. 

“What is wrong with you” he chuckled stretching his hand out to pull me up. Ha, no way your getting away with tripping me. I grabbed his hand and forcefully pulled him down, unfortunately he landed right on top of me.

“Oww” I talked in between hurtful laughs. 

“That was so your fault” He whispered onto my lips, getting unbelievably close. 

Before I could object his lips crashed onto mine, causing shivers and sparks up my back. The kiss was beginning to be very heated and passionate, and of course being my luck, we where interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us. That is so awkward.

“Sorry, I need to get past” This guy looked about mine and harrys age. No affence to him, but he looked like a ‘Geek’ He had books in his hands with reading glasses that sat on his face. His hair was slicked back with… way to much jell and he talked like a smart ass, rich boy. 

Harry and I got up awkwardly

“You know the corridors are pretty wide, you could have gone around” I spat a bit to rudely. Well he shouldn’t have been so damn rude in the first place.

He looked at me in shock and replied

“Well some people tend to get a bit uncomfortable when they see random people making out on the hotel floors, in public view” Wow, he was good with come backs