Chapter 24

Harry’s P.O.V

 What just happened?

Did she really just say she’d be my girlfriend?

 Oh god she did. She actually did. I let out a huge smile as I attached my lips to hers again.

As I pulled away I looked into her eyes.

“This isn’t a joke right? You’re actually my girlfriend?” I said, slightly panicked to whether or not this was a joke.

She laughed and leaned her head on my chest, and I could smell her hair… Wow, that sounded creepy. But in all honesty, her hair smelt really nice…

“No, this isn’t a joke Harry. I’m your girlfriend.” She said, and I could feel her smile.

“Do you promise you’re not going to wake up tomorrow morning and say you’ve changed your mind?”

“I promise.” She confirmed as she laced her fingers with mine.

 “And you know I can pretty much feel you smelling my hair right?” she giggled as she looked up at me with her big, blue eyes.

“Hey, what can I say? My girlfriend’s hair smells nice.” I winked at her. I looked at the time on the clock, It was 12:00 pm. I looked down at Chloe and realised that her eyes were fluttering shut, she was obviously about to fall asleep.

I picked her up with both arms, and carried her bridal style to the bed. I laid her down and shut the bed side lamp off, and laid down beside her. She immediately cuddled up to me.

“Goodnight Chloe.” I said warmly, kissing the top of her head.

“Night Harry.” She mumbled, cuddling further into my chest.

I could get used to this.

Chloe's P.O.V

The first thing I saw when I woke up that morning was Harry. And that was definetly a sight I could get used to.

His hair was all ruffled up, and you could see his eyes slowly start to flutter open. He smiled as soon as he saw me.