Chapter 4

The day went by slowly, we did about 20 takes on one set because Niall kept laughing in serious moments. Annoying. And not to mention how unprofessional Harry is, god he is so stuck up and stubborn! 

“Chloe...CHLOE!” I was snapped out of my thoughts

“Yes brittany” I sighed, grabbing an apple of the buffet and taking a bite.

“Its time to go, Fabien is at the front waiting and you have just been standing here” She frowned 

Without a word I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the exit door, brittany trailing close behind me. Walking through the corridors I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

“Waiting at the front, hurry up! Fabien x” 

I was in the middle of texting him back when I tripped on the top of the stairs. I braced myself for the fall but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking into a pair of familiar green ones. Harry. 

“If I had know it was you, I would had let go” He smirked in a stuck up way.

“Your an asshole” I smiled sarcastically. 

I brushed past him and walked out the door. Wow, do you really think he would had let me fall? I shrugged at the thought. I go into Fabien’s car and brittany hopped into the back. 

“Your coming home with us today?” I asked her

“No Fab is dropping me of to Nandos on the way, I have a date” she wiggled her eyebrows and my facial expression turned from annoyed and fed up, to overly excited. 

“WITH WHO?” I swear everyone in the studio could have heard that

“Keep it down Chlo!” she smiled

I excitedly jumped into the back seat with her not caring about my dirty shoes, well someone else cared. 

“THESE SEATS ARE BLACK LEATHER YOU IDIOT. WATCH YOUR DIRTY SHOES” Fabien yelled as he grabbed a ‘Pine Clean Leather Wipe’ out of the little compartment. He started whipping the leather to get rip of my shoe marks. Such a darling. I giggled at my thoughts and turned my attention back to my other best friend. 

“Tell me everything” 

“Okay, but you cant get mad. Promise? She held out her pinky. 

“Really? A pinky promise? C’mon Brit” I laughed

She gave me the puppy face so I eventually gave in and we locked out pinkies together. 

“Okay, so you know One Directio-” I cut her off, knowing were this was going

“NO. I do not approve of this!” I yelled crossing my arms.

Fabien started the car and we were finally onto the highway. Brittany turned to me and frowned.

“You don’t even know the boy I was going to say you poo! There are five of them you know”

She had a point. As long as she didn’t say that ass ‘Harry’ then I guess I could live with it. 

“Fine. Which one?” I half smiled

She jumped in her seat excessively and started to talk 

“Niall!!”