Chapter 10

Harry’s  P.O.V
I woke up in the morning and when I looked down the first thing I saw was Chloe’s sleeping face. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, I didn’t want to wake her up.
I carefully reached my arm out, trying to grab my phone from the coffee table without waking up Chloe. I grabbed it and opened up twitter, and made a quick good morning tweet.

@Harry_Styles: A very good morning indeed… How is everyone? .X

Almost suddenly my mentions exploded with tweets. But the occasional few caught my eyes.

@fkmestylesx: omg chloe’s a whore though. Why would you even want to date her haha?

I suddenly felt protective. I knew there was nothing going on between me and Chloe but how could someone be so quick to judge someone they barely knew? I decided to tweet back.

@Harry_Styles: @fkmestylesx We’re not dating. And she’s anything but a whore, she's lovely.

I sighed and closed the tweet. I decided to off-track everyone by tweeting about something completely random. That always does the trick. I clicked ‘new tweet’ and started typing something from the top of my head.

@Harry_Styles: I feel like pancakes but sometimes I just want a sandwich. With extra mayo.

I chuckled at myself and closed my twitter app, throwing my phone on the other couch. I didn’t realise Niall and Brittany were wrapped up under the blankets until I heard a rough irish accent.

“Oh what the hell was that” I heard as Niall got up from under the sheets holding up my phone.

“Harry stop throwing ya shit around.” He said chucking it back to me and burying himself in the sheets again. I laughed and whipped my head around to check the time on the clock.

It was 6:10.

Okay.

SHIT! Our flight was at 6. We were screwed. We were so screwed.

“UGHHH” I heard Chloe groan as she flipped over on the couch.

“GET UP! EVERYONE GET UP! WE HAVE ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO GET READY! WE'RE 10 MINUTES LATE FOR OUR PRIVATE JET!” I said, stressing out. We could not mess this up, Antonio and simon would personally slaughter us all.

“Harry?” I heard Zayn groan from his sleeping bag.

“What!? Get up! Why are you still in the sleeping bag?!” I said running my fingers through my hair as I turned for the stairs.

"Antonio called while you were sleeping last night, our flights delayed till 8:30 am. Calm down and get some breakfast.” Zayn chuckled as he went back to sleep.

Oh. Right. I immediately calmed down and went back to sit on the couch, and chloe snuggled up to me like it was an instinct. I smiled and looked down at her as she made herself comfortable on my arm.

Chloe’s P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open and I saw Harry looking down at me. See, usually I would get creeped out and carefully back away, but something about him made me feel safe.
“It’s kinda creepy when you’re staring at me like that.” I chuckled lightly, and saw his cheeks become red.

“Y-You had something on your face…” he muttered looking away.

“So you figured if you stared hard enough it would disappear?” I laughed as I sat up. He let out a slight chuckle as his fingers toyed with the bracelets on his hands.

“Sorry for falling asleep on you last night. You’re comfortable.” I blushed. He looked me straight in the eye, and I swear to god I could have melted on the spot.

Holy shit Chloe, stop being so cheesy. This isn’t the bloody Lizzie McGuire movie.

“No problem, same goes to you. Except you do slobber quite a bit.” He smirked. My heart stopped. I don’t slobber. I never slobber. He mustve seen me freaking out because he reassuringly put a hand on my shoulder. Holy freaking shit how big were this guys hands?!

“Chloe, calm down. I was only joking.” He chuckled.

“Screw you styles.” I laughed getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Oh, our flights at 8:30!" I heard Harry shout from behind me.

"Okay!" i replied.

As I walked up the stairs I walked past Louis’ room and heard him on the phone.
“Yeah, the movie’s going alright love. I miss you a lot. When are you flying down here again? That’s right, just 2 more weeks. Alright, well I’m going to go get some breakfast. I’ll call you later El.  Love you. Okay yeah. Bye babe!”

I sighed and thought to myself how hard it must be for him, always being away from his girlfriend. And from what I’ve heard, she seemed really nice.

I walked into me and Brittany’s guest room to get my tooth brush and toiletries out of my suitcase. I decided to check twitter from last night and see what’s been going on with this whole ‘Chloe and Harry’ drama.

I opened up my mentions and the first thing I saw was a tweet from a One Direction fan account.

@1dFansUnited: @Chloe_Handle awww you’re so lucky Harry stuck up for you! I know you aren’t dating BUT PLEASE GO OUTTTT! X

What? Harry stuck up for me I quickly checked Harry’s twitter page to see Harry did indeed stick up for me. I found myself smiling at the iPhone screen stupidly. I also found myself laughing at Harry’s latest tweet. I decided to reply to it.

@Chloe_Handle: @Harry_Styles you’re so random wtf Styles. Haha pancakes or sandwich for breakfast? I’ll whip it up :)

Well, wasn’t I feeling extra nice this morning?