Chapter 18

Chloe’s P.O.V

Once Harry had dragged me outside to the quiet part of the beach he laid down on the sand and started giggling. What the hell was wrong with this boy? God he made me furious 

“Harry! You didn’t have to punch that boy in the face!” I said frantically, kneeling down on next to him and taking a good look at him. His eyes were bloodshot and I could pretty much smell the alcohol lingering off of him, to say he was drunk was an understatement. This boy was completely wasted.

“Oh, but I did Clo-Clo!” he slurred, and then started laughing like a maniac. He looked up at me and patted the space beside him. 

“Lie down with meeeeee!” he whined like an 8 year old. I laughed a little at his state and laid down beside him. The turned over so he was looking at me and then put his hand on my stomach, what the fuck was he doing?

“How’s the little guy doing?” he said with a warm smile. 

“WHAT?!” I said, looking at him like he was crazy. Which he was. He then proceeded and put his head on my stomach.

“Hey there little guy! It’s your daddy! Your mummy and I had sex and that’s how you’re in there! We didn’t even use a condom!” he said, as if he was actually talking to a baby in my stomach. I laughed at how drunk he was and stood up from the ground. 

“Where are you going? Don’t leave me! I could get AIDS!” he whispered, as his eyes widened. Aids? Really? 

“Come on Haz, you’re drunk, let’s get back to the hotel.” I chuckled as I held my hand out to him. 

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM!” He screeched as he passed out on the floor. I looked at him weirdly for a bit before grabbing my phone out of my bag and calling Liam.

“Hel- LOU STOP DANCING ON THE TABLE!” I heard Liam say from the other side.

“Hey Liam! I know you’ve kinda got your hands full now, but Harry just passed out on the floor.”

“Let me just put lou somewhere safe or something, I’ll be right there.” I heard Liam say, followed by a loud crash. I chuckled and hung up the phone and sat next to the passed out Harry. I never took the time to notice how naturally charming Harry was. 

Those curls. 

Those lips.

That face.

Five minutes later after waiting, liam finally arrived.

“Oh god Harry!”  I looked up to see Liam looking down at Harry worriedly. 

“We have to hurry back, I left a dunk Lou alone in the room, and that is NOT good.” Liam frantically said, picking Harry up with ease and flinging him over his shoulder. Me and Liam were walking back to the hotel and it was silent. Not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence.

“So, you and Harry?” Liam said, looking over at me. My heart started beating faster just at the thought of me and Harry being a couple. But of course, being the stubborn person I am, I denied it as fast as I could.

“W-what? No, nothings going on. We’re just friends. Kinda…” I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

“You suck at lying.” Liam chuckled as we entered the lobby of the hotel. We got in the elevator and went up to my floor,  and opened the door to our room. 

“He’s all yours.” Liam said as he dumped Harry on the bed. 

“Thanks Li.” I said, looking up at him.

“Anytime.” He smiled warmly as he exited to room and dashed back to see how Louis was doing.

I sighed and closed the door and looked over at Harry. My phone buzzed signaling I had a text. I looked at my phone

“almost 4got, splash sum water on his face, it will wake him uppppp :) – liam”

I went and got a bottle of water from my suitcase and un did the lid, and splashed it all over his face. 

“Mommy I don’t wanna take a shower!” he whined and turned over on his stomach.

“Is that you Clo-Clo?” he mumbled.

“Yeah haz, its me.” I sighed sitting down next to him on the bed and patting his now wet hair. 

“Sing me a lullabyyyyyy” he whined. 

“No.” I chuckled as I got off the bed and opened the door to return to the party.

“Don’t leave me! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” I heard Harry say. I shrugged it off as he was drunk. I laughed and continued to leave the room.

“Don’t you love me too Clo-Clo?” he said, like a little kid.

“Yeah okay.” I chuckled as I left the room. 

Well, that was a side of Harry I’d never seen before.