Chapter 19

Harry’s P.O.V

I woke up to a sudden bang coming from outside the window of the hotel room I shared with chloe. Damn thunder storms. I sat up quickly making my head spin like crazy. After adjusting to the brightness in the room and the sudden movement, I took the courage to get out of bed and get a drink of water. Just as I stood up I went back down again with a ‘Thump’

“Ah shit” I mumbled under my breath, I was really hungover. 

“Morning!” Chloe walked by casually as if nothing was wrong. 

“STOP SHOUTING” I yelled, she slowly bent down to me and whispered into my ear quietly. 

“Someone’s a bit hungover” with a wink she got up and continued to walk

I groaned whilst rubbing my head trying to ease the head pains. Slowly walking into the bathroom I stopped at the mirror and smirked.

“Still looking good” 

“You’re so weird” chloe laughed as she entered our bathroom. It’s weird sharing a bathroom with a girl. Huh.  

With a sigh I started stripping off to hop in the shower

“Wooh harry!, I’m still in the room” She covered her eyes. She was so cute when she was embarrassed. Without a word I continued to strip of the clothes that smelt strongly of alcohol. She sighed and hit me playfully before exiting the big bathroom. 

Chloe’s P.O.V

“Oh and Harry, take this in with you” I talked, throwing his tooth brush and tooth paste to him. He winked and I left the room.

I had woken up early this morning and went for a run, the island was just stunning. When I got home harry being hungover, was still fast asleep in bed. So I thought it would be the best time to take a shower and freshen up. Today on the island It was very hot, as it was yesterday. I was wearing the casual shorts and a tank top. 

Twenty minutes later Harry finally emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed and looking pretty fit. 

“Having a good look?” he winked passing me rather slow. I blushed at his comment. 

He hung his towel on the balcony and came back inside looking tired. 

“You okay?” I asked a hint of concern in my voice. 

“Yeah, just my head is killing me” He half smiled. 

Just as I was about to reply, my phone started buzzing. 

paul sed 2 stay in our hotel rooms, relax and recovr from last nightttttt :) lou britt nd niall are sleeping and me and zayn and waching moviesss, i suggest u do the same with hazzzzaaaaaaaa :) Plus tiz raining. luv Liam x  

Thank for telling me its raining Liam, because I didn’t have a window myself? 

I sighed as I decided it was a good idea to sit and relax and who knows maybe this would help me get closer to harry. Yes I am admitting I have a thing for harry, It his eyes… no his hair… those little chocolate curls. Urg. 

“Harry!” He almost instantly walked into the room sipping at his water

“Yes love?” He said setting himself on our bed. Yes we have to share a bed. 

“Paul said to just relax in our rooms today, relax and watch movies. Just the two of u-”

“Yes” He yelled, a little to eager. 

I laughed as we locked the doors and shut the blinds and placed some huge pillows and blankets down on the couch. Time to get cosy. 

We decided on the movie ’21 Jump Street’ it was apparently very funny, and it was the only good movie harry had brought with him. 

“Its starting!” I yelled, harry rushing towards to couch. 

“Im here, im here!” I sighed in relief. Not because harry had finally arrived, because I hated thunder and it was scaring me. Im such a baby. 

“here” He handed me a large bowl filled with many types of candy and chocolate. 

“Yum” I winked at him before taking a chocolate and putting it in my mouth. 

The movie was about half way through and I was already laying on harry. It was about midday though quite dark outside due to the horrible weather. Harry shuffled a bit underneath me, pulling me closer and whispering into my ear. 

“I think I have already told you this but, you are just so beautiful” he kissed my cheek. 

I think I was as red as a tomato by now. 

“And you are very handsome yourself styles” I whispered back. He chuckled and we turned back to the film. 

I snuggled closer to Harry, since it was getting cold in our room. The movie was up to the part where the actor ‘Schimdt’ was praying to the 'korean jesus'. 

"Stop fuckin’ with Korean Jesus! He ain’t got time for your problems. He’s busy with Korean shit!" Harry quoted from the movie as our laughter coursed the room. 

"That's gotta be my favorite line." i said, still laughing slightly. But Harry didnt reply, he was too busy looking at me. 

I didn’t know whether it was attractive, or awkward. He was just staring. And then he started leaning in. 

The sounds from the movie completely zoned out, and as cheesy as it may sound, it was just me and Harry in that moment. 

Before i knew it, I was leaning in too, until finally our lips collided.

___________________________________________

Finally! They kissed and BOTH meant it :) ! Next chapter stuff will start happening and cute things will happen! Hehe xx

Vote , Fan, comment

Do whatever you want!! But comments are always nice :3 If you guys have any ideas i will take them on board!

Byee x