Chapter 38

Hia guys! This chapter was pretty cute :3 It's dedicated to my friend oliva because it's her birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DD And its my mums birthday tomorrow , awe i got her these really cute ear rings... and yeah hehe. Enjoy!!

_____________________________________

Chloe’s P.O.V

“I don’t want this life anymore Will, we need to take a break” I said emotion filling my voice. 

This break up scene was hard because Harry and I had just got back together! We hadn’t told anyone that we where a couple again though, I didn’t want the attention of everyone saying 

“I knew you two would be a couple again” 

“Bet you guys made out!” 

Oh how I hate that. 

“You don’t love me enough to stay with me and bare through it all?” Harry said back stepping closer to me. 

“I did love you. But I-I just can’t anymore. Im sorry” And with that I ran off leaving Harry, aka Will, alone.

“CUT! That’s a wrap everyone, you are free to leave! Have a good night and be up and ready for tomorrow!” Antonio said before everyone fled the scene. 

“Everyone come to mind and Chloe’s” Harry said before everyone turned around. 

“We will follow you home mate” Louis winked.

With that we all got into our cars and drove to mine and Harry’s I was a little nervous about telling everyone about Harry and I, but excited to cuddle with him again. Okay that sounded weird. 

Harry and I where the first to arrive. I saw him get out of his flashy car and walk to the front door. I was close behind him. 

“Hey babe” He smirked and I got through the door. He grabbed around my waist roughly, pulling me in for a kiss. 

I soon responded my kissing him back. God he was fit. 

“Ahem..” we where interupted by Louis clearing this throat behind us. 

“Oh, hey” I said awkwardly. 

“I see you two have… Made up” He replied wiggling his eye brows

I blushed as he walked past as the rest of the band following smirking at Me and harry on the way. How embarrassing! 

“Let’s go” harry said in a mad tone, giving me a sick look and walking away. 

What the hell?

I ran up to him and jumped onto his back

“Your acting is getting worse styles” I laughed kissing him on the cheek