Chapter 37

Chloe’s P.O.V

I hurried off set as fast as I could, running into my dressing room and locking the door behind me. I heard foot steps right behind me. 

What the hell did Harry just say! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Millions of thoughts where rushing through my head. I couldn’t think straight, this was the first time a guy had actually said they where in love with me. I had other boyfriends in the past but the type of ones that you liked not loved. 

I don’t even know if I love Harry back! 

What do I do, what do I say! 

My thoughts where interrupted by a knock at the door. 

“Chloe, let me in” 

“Not now Harry” I coughed out starting to tear up

“Chloe, can we just talk without being mad at each other?” He asked trying to turn the handle again

I wiped the stray tears away and looked in the mirror to make sure I didn’t smudge all my make up everywhere. 

I walked over to the door and before opening it, I breathed in deeply calming myself a little. 

“Come in” I whispered

What am I doing? I can’t just forgive him this quickly!

“Thanks” Harry said walking through shutting the door behind him. 

We both walked over to the black couch that was seated in my big dressing room. We both took a seat opposite each other and sat there in silence. 

“Im so sorry” Harry started breaking the awkwardness between us. 

I looked up at him, we locked eyes and all I wanted to do was to be back in his arms. But I knew it wasn’t that easy. 

“I shouldn’t have done what I did, and I shouldn’t have lied to you” He continued. I stayed quiet just listening to what he had to say.

“Can you say something” He chuckled. I had to hold back a smile 

“It’s not all your fault. I shouldn’t have over re acted, I should have let you explain” I have smiled at him. 

“Harry, did you mean what you said at the end of the scene?” I whisper talked. 

“What do you mea-”

“You said you loved me” I blushed a little cutting him off. 

He grinned, got up out of his seat and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I was standing an inch away from him. He wrapped arms around my waist making me blush even more deeply. It felt great to be back in his hold, even though it had been only about three days, I really did miss him.