Chapter 7

Before I could open and read the text I was being tackled to the floor with a loud ‘Thump’. 

“Ouch! Lou!” We laughed.

“The boys and I are all going out to dinner at the local bar, up for it?” He asked with a puppy face. To be honest, I did not really feel like having a hangover on the plane and I honestly did not want to go out tonight, it was cold. 

“Sorry boo bear, but im going to pass. Im going to bed early for a fresh start tomorrow” I replied sadly. He frowned and turned around to walk out. 

“Suit yourself lover boy” he smirked. 

Lover boy? Okay...

The boys picked up their jackets and jumped into the large hummer, leaving me and my thoughts to rest. I walked into my room grabbing the blankets off my bed and dragging them to the lounge. I made myself comfy and turned on the TV. Switching channels for almost five minutes now, I decided I would be a kid for the night and watch finding Nemo. Putting the disk in and once again making myself comfy on the lounge I was finally relaxed. 

*ANDDD IIIII WILLLL ALLWAAAYYYS LOVVEEE YOOOUU* My ring tone rung. I still hadn’t changed it from Whitney Houston, Lou decided it would be funny to set it up on my last date. Oh how embarrassed I was when it rung, my ex girlfriend Emma gave me the weirdest looks. By the time I got up and ran for my phone that was located in my room, the ringing had stopped. 

1 New message from Chloe Handle 

1 Missed call from Chloe Handle

What did this girl want! You are probably thinking how she has my number and how I have hers, well seeing as we had to work together, Antonio made us all exchange numbers. Picking up my phone I walked back to my comfy spot on the couch and unlocked my phone. 

Birtt, 

I need your help! Im at Westfield shopping mall in Frankston and some fans spotted me! I had my hoodie on but they still noticed! 

Can you get here ASAP to pick me up? PLEASE

Love Chloe xx

*Chloes P.O.V*

“Hi, Yes, No, excuse me!” I yelled pushing my way through the large crowd of about 100. Why did I have to come shopping! I tried moving from left to right, forward and backwards but nothing. I didn’t move one inch. 

“CHLOE CAN I HAVE A PICTURE” Girl one screamed

“CHLOE ARE YOU AND HARRY STYLES DATING?” Girl two screamed 

“No we are not dating!” I yelled. There where numerous flashes in my face and people trying to grip onto me. I dodged and tried once more to run. Just when I was about to give up I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me close to whomever it was. I turned to face the person that was ‘Supposably’ saving me from this mess.