Chapter 29

“Who’s Emma?” I heard Chloe mumble

Shit. What do I say? I know Chloe didn’t know anything about my ex-girlfriends, so I guess lying to her about who Emma was wouldn’t hurt.

Would it? 

“She’s my… my cousin!” I said, a bit panicked of what Chloe would say.

“Oh! Cool, back from Holmes Chapel or what?” Thank god she bought it. I sighed of relief and replied to her question.

“Yeah back from Holmes Chapel…” I said nervously, I was never a good liar to be honest. I must’ve been showing sign since Chloe picked up on it.

“You okay Haz? You seem scared or something.” She said with a slight giggle.

“What? No, no I’m fine.”

“Just peachy.” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?” Chloe said, looking at me.

“Nothing.” I replied quickly, guilt burning up inside me. 

“Okay” she mumbled as she cuddled up to my chest.

Chloe’s P.O.V

“Harry… Harry get up…” I nudged him, but he wouldn’t even move. We had our flight back to New York today, and Harry wouldn’t get up.

“HARRY FREAKING STYLES GET UP!” I said as jumped onto him. 

“Wh-what? go awayyy!” he mumbled as he flipped onto his stomach. 

“No, no, no! Get up! We have our flight! Up, up, up!” I said jumping on him, eager to get him up.

Yesterday was sadly our last day at the hotel, we had been here two weeks already! Harry didn’t even budge as he stayed in the same position, I sighed and thought of what I could do to wake him up.

“Would a kiss encourage you to wake up?” I smirked. Harry immediately turned over and looked at me through one eye.

“Maybe…” he smirked in his morning voice. God, that was sexy. Before I knew it he grabbed my face in his hands and brought my face down to his. I soon found myself on top of him, and what I thought was going to be a good morning kiss, soon turned into a heated make out session.