Chapter 11

YAY NEXT CHAPTER, So i had like massive writers block :( and Fariha told me to try my best and do the chapter, she was to lazy to help me out ;) Hehe but oh well! Here is the next chapter and it has really cute moments! ENJOY

_____________________________________

Chloes P.O.V

“Stop!” I screamed whilst laughing so hard I thought I was going to faint. 

“Harry pp-leas-ee stop!” I managed to get out. It was now going onto 7 in the morning and the only ones up was me and harry. We both decided on making pancakes, but well it turned into a food and tickling fight.

“fine” he said smirking under his breath, releasing me from the tickling fight.

“thank you!” I said throwing some pancake batter at him. 

“Oh its on” he said lifting me up over his shoulder and walking towards the pool. Ah shit.

“Harry, dont you dare” 

“Oh yeah? And how are you going to stop me?” he replied chuckling 

“Harry seriously!” the pool was so close now I could actually feel tears coming to my eyes, it was freezing out side!

“1...”

“Harry”

“2...” 

“Don-”

“3..!”

“HARRYY” 

And with that, I was thrown into the freezing cold pool. 

“YOU ASSHOL-” I screamed at him, soon to be cut off by a sudden gush of water hitting my face. He just jumped in, idiot. I decided I would take advantage of this moment to get revenge, so before he could get anywhere I launched myself onto his back. 

“SHIT CHLOE” He laughed in shock

“REVENGE” I screamed dunking his head under the water.

His head soon bopped back up and by now we were both in fits of laughter. I was really starting to like harry, and I mean... Like like. 

Harrys P.O.V

“Its freezing” Chloe whined 

“Do you want to get out?” I asked hoping she would say no, it was fun being with her alone and getting on. 

“No! This is fun, but I have to get rid of some clothes other wise they will ruin” she winked at me. Wait, so she’s going to like... Strip?! Alright thats fine with me. 

“Calm down styles, I have a sports bra on so nothing will be happening today, and the pants stay on to” she laughed, way to kill the mood chloe. 

“Awe. Cant we have a little fun?” I jokingly pushed. She just laughed and started stripping. Wooooww. 

“Someone works out” I teased, she was actually so fit. 

“Shut up” She blushed. 

For the next half an hour we just played around in the pool then finally when we both got way to cold, we decided to hop out. 

“Um harry?” 

“Yeah?”

“How about some towels instead of just standing there looking at me in a creepy way?” She laughed, how embarrassing. 

“Oh erm, right” I laughed it off, its not my fault she had such a good body!

“Well to be honest its not my fault your so fit” I winked quickly going to get some towels before she could reply. 

“Towels.. TOWELS” I mumbled under my breath. 

“Whats up man?” I literally jumped at the sudden deep voice behind me.

“NIALL YOU SCARED ME!” I yelled. 

“What are you looking for? And where is chloe? And why are you soaking wet? WHAT IS GOING ON?” He asked throwing his hands up in confusion. 

“Okay, im looking for towels, chloe is with me, and we went for a swim” 

On that note he pulled open a door revealing where the towels where. There was only one, great.

“Where are they all?” He just shrugged and walked away

“Guess your just gonna have to share one!” He yelled before disappearing. I grabbed the only towel and walked back to where chloe was standing inside. 

“Erm, there was only one. You can have it” I said giving her the cotton towel

“We can share” She winked.

I willingly took the offer. 

Chloe’s P.O.V 

Harry wrapped the towel around both of our bodies, I was so cold that I was now shivering. Harry must have noticed seeing as he wrapped us both up so tightly, out bodies where pressed together. I rested my head on his chest and he looked down at me smiling. 

“What?” I chuckled

“Your just so pretty” He whispered

I smiled at his complement and blushed, I swear I must have looked like a tomato. Suddenly his face was leaning closer and closer to mine. He was going to kiss me?! Shit shit shit! What do I do? Do I kiss back? Do I act shocked? HELP.