Chapter 31

We just started a new Niall fanfic! go check it out , its about Niall and his 'Daughter' ;) Its cute. 

Just go to our profile and it will be under Our Works. :)) <3 

Enjoy this chapter! :)

xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe’s P.O.V

“Daisy, we cant keep doing this.”  Harry started, the emotion dripping off his voice as we rehearsed for one of the scenes for our movie.

“I’m hurting you too much…” he whispered, sitting down on the red couch on the set. I had to admit, I didn’t think Harry was a good actor when he was on iCarly, but he was doing so great.

“But Will, I love you, and you love me, so what’s wrong?” I said, trying to show my emotions to the best of my ability, this was a really important scene. 

“If only it was that easy Daisy…” Harry said, as he looked my in the eyes with his green orbs. We just stayed there, looking at each other, lost into each others eyes. It was perfect, until….

“CUT! That was great! Harry, the emotion you displayed was great, same to you Chloe! You have a half our break!” Antonio ushered, moving over to the food table. I sighed and got up from the couch, holding a hand out to Harry. 

“Let’s go grab a coffee.” I said, as Harry held onto my hand and stood up. 

We walked out the studio door hand in hand to the star bucks across the road. 

“You did amazing in that scene Harry!” I complimented him. He looked over at me and smiled warmly.

“Thanks lo-” he was cut off when he bumped into some one.

“Crap! Sor- Uh- Emma?” Harry said, his face going white as he nervously removed his hand from mine. 

“Harry! What a coincidence! How have you been?” the girl said, leaning in to give Harry a kiss… on the lips… What the hell? Harry swiftly moved his head around so she ended up giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

She looked really awkward at that moment, and then she turned her head to look at me. 

“Oh, how rude of me! I’m Emma, you are?” she said, holding out her hand to me.

Where have I heard that name? Emma… Emma.. Harry’s cousin! Right. Maybe it was like a british thing to kiss your cousins? I breathed a sigh of relief as I shook her hand.

“Hi! I’m Chloe, it’s great to finally meet you! Harry’s told me so much about you!” I said, excited to meet a member of Harry’s family. 

Emma looked over at Harry, who’s eyes were wide and skin was pale. 

“He has, has he?” she smirked, looking over at me again. 

“Yeah! You’re the first member of Harry’s family I’ve met now!” I said with a smile. Emma’s smile dropped all of a sudden, and she crossed her arms over her chest and looked over at Harry with an questioning look.

“Family? Oh, honey no. I’m his ex-girlfriend.”

__________________________________

WEW, lets go Harry!