Chapter 25

Okay so here is the new chapter! The outfits they wear on the boats are on the side :) AND OH MY GODNESS WE HAVE 7,400+ READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Ps: thank you all for your comments! It so nice to read them :') x

_________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

“Excuse me for a second, bathroom break!” I lied, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I needed to get away from everyone for a minute, to think about what to say to Emma. I didn’t want Chloe thinking I was cheating on her, and I didn’t want Emma to think I was a jerk. Shit. This is hard. 

“Haz?” My thoughts where interrupted 

“Be out in a sec” I replied to chloe

Hey, Im going to have to cancel :( , turns out the boys and I are in a meeting for the movie, again. So sorry! - Harry 

Send. Okay that will have to do for now. If she finds out i’m most likely dead. I was about to open the door, until it buzzed again. Wow emma texts back fast

Awe :( thats to bad. Maybe another time! - Emma xx 

After locking my phone and stepping outside the bathroom, I bumped into someone. 

“Watch where you’re going” a high pitched voice said in an angry and rude tone

“Why don’t you give me some space ass-”

Whops 

“Continue styles” Chloe. 

She laughed at my reaction 

“I was only joking, calm down babe” She said coming closer to my face, I gladly moved in. 

Chloe’s P.O.V

I moved in getting closer to Harry. He is so cute. Our lips moved in sync as we passionately kissed. Sounds like some corny love story to be honest, but the moment was cute. I smiled into the kiss, thinking about how we where standing in between a tiny hallway… on a boat. 

Before I could pull away, harry pulled me in closer hugging me around the waist. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, our lips parting in a second. 

“HARRY, YOUR HANDS ARE FREEZING” No joke, he could pass as a vampire and seeing as I was just in my bikini, his cold touch was ten times worse.

We where no in full view of everyone as Harry carried me out over his shoulder, to the balcony. 

“No”

“Yes” He chuckled 

“Harry, i’m bloody serious” 

“No, this is what you get for being rude to me five minutes ago”

“So what, I put on a higher voice and pretended to shove you!” 

He laughed at pledge. 

“NIALL HELP” I grabbed onto Niall who was practically gripping on to liam.

“Let go! Or we will both go off the e-” To late

Without hesitation, Harry threw me off the now - non moving - boat, Niall dragged with me. 

“YOU ASSHOLE” I screamed in laughter. The water was actually so warm and clear. 

“WHAT SHE SAID” Niall added. 

“It’s okay, I will just take a swim with my little Nialler” I teased, climbing onto Nialls back as he caught onto the idea. 

He grinned and started to play along. He brought me around the front of him and hugged me closer. We both silently laughed at Harrys reaction. Before we knew it, Brittany and Harry had both jumped in. Niall and I started to part as I cracked up laughing in the water. 

“Where’s Harry?” I asked bringing myself to a cool

“He jumped in a second ago” Britt said jumping playfully onto Niall, dunking him under. 

“Harr-?!” I screamed in shock, I was suddenly pulled under water at a rapid speed. Oh my god i’m going to die. 

Suddenly I resurfaced, but this time I was facing my boyfriend

“YOU FUC-” He pulled me under again

I gasped for air and spoke again, this time wrapping my hands around harry and bringing myself closer to him. 

“You scared the crap out of me” I cried in a happy way

“Im sorry love” he kissed my forehead gently as we floated there for minutes