Chapter 8

*Chloe’s P.O.V*

“NO!” I shouted as I flung my hands up in the air. I looked over at Harry, and I swear I saw a flash of hurt go over his eyes before he turned back to Simon and nodded his head at him. 

“Sure. Why not?” he smirked turning to me

“See Harry agr- WHAT!?” I yelled, turning to him, bewildered by his choice. 

“Because we’re not exactly the best of friends, it would be a good chance for us to get to know each other better, don’t you think princess?” he said, and believe me, you could literally hear the smirk in his voice. 

This time I took the chance and went straight at him, and kicked him straight where he deserved it.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” he yelled as soon as my foot came in contact with his… erm… ‘area’. 

He was crouching down in pain and holding on to his man area. All the boys were pissing themselves in laughter while Antonio ran to Harry’s aid.

“Chloe Handle! What is wrong with you!?” he said to me, his eyes filled with anger. I shrugged it off and sat down in the love seat in Harry and Louis’ shared apartment.

“Hey, I warned him two times Antonio, you can’t blame me.” I shrugged. Harry was now sprawled on the floor still groaning in pain.

“Oh suck it up, princess.” I smirked at him. Niall started howling with laughter, that boy really could not contain his laughter could he? It got to the point where Liam and Zayn had to sit him down and get him some water so he could calm himself down.  

“Seriously Chloe, shut up. You don’t know how this feels.” Harry said, still in pain as he came and slumped down next to me, still groaning.

“I warned you two times” I said, picking at the leftover nail polish on my nails.

“I didn’t think you were being serious!” Harry shouted as he shot up from his seat, suddenly not in pain anymore. I got up from my seat as well and stood up to face him.

“What made you think I wasn’t being serious!?” I said, moving closer to him.

“Well you’re a girl. A small one. You don’t look too dangerous.” He smirked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Yeah well you’d be surprised. Want me to demonstrate again?!” I raised my voice at him, and was just about to take another hit at his manparts when Louis came in and stopped us.

“Woah woah woah! Come on now guys! I thought you were getting along after today?” Louis sighed.

“We would be getting along if he wasn’t so damn annoying!”

“And if she wasn’t so bloody stuck up!” Harry said, pointing at me. 

“Harry it’s rude to point.” Liam interjected, putting Harry’s hand down. I couldn’t help but start laughing at Liam’s seriousness. Before I knew it I was on the couch again, crouching over in laughter. I couldn’t contain myself. 

“Is she okay?” I heard Zayn say to Antonio.

“I don’t think so… Harry take her outside for some air will you?” Antonio said, sounding slightly worried, which only made me laugh harder in the situation.

“Up we get Chloe…” Harry muttered as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me outside. 

“You good to stand up by yourself?” Harry said once we were outside. 

“Y-yeah” I stuttered, still recovering from my random laughing spazz, and Harry’s strong touch.

Harry set me down and I held onto the railings to keep myself from falling down, something about Harry had this weird effect on me. I didn’t like it. 

*Harry’s P.O.V*

“Thanks… You didn’t have to carry me out here- Oh shit. Was I heavy? Crap I’m so sorry…” she started babbling, and I have to say, it may have just been the cutest thing of my life. It almost pained me to stop her.

“chloe… CHLOE! No, you weren’t heavy. At all. Why would you think that?” I said looking up and down her perfectly lean body. And yes, I did check her out. 

“Eh, just had some problems in high school. Don’t worry about it.” She blushed, turning away from my gaze. There was something she was hiding, and I was determined to find out what it was.

“So… I’m sorry if this whole plan really isn’t what you want. You don’t have to move in with us, I just thought it would be a  good experience and all, you know?” I questioned her. I didn’t want to force her to do this. 

“Now that I think about it, it wouldn’t be too bad. I guess. But this doesn’t mean we’re all ‘bffs’ now, okay?” she said, turning to me. 

“Okay” I laughed as I turned to go back inside. But before I did I turned around and said one last thing.

“Oh, and for the record Chloe, for a girl, you have a killer kick.” I winked as I walked back into the flat.