Chapter 5

Hello everyone! Yay new chapter :) !! Its going to get a bit more interesting in the next few chapters! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

**Harry’s P.O.V**

“Nialler mate, why’d you make me come with you? This is your date, remember?” I sighed as I waited with Niall for Brittany to come to Nandos.

“I know, I know… I’m just really nervous. I haven’t been on a date in a while, you know that Haz.” He said, subconsciously biting his nails as his eyes for fixed on the door.

“Do you like her a lot?” I smirked at him, making his eyes dart towards me. 

“W-what?” he stuttered “We’ve only known each other for a bit more than a week Harry… I can’t be sure of that. But yeah, she’s great.” He said, turning away from me and looking back at the door. I chuckled as I pulled out my phone and checked twitter.

For some reason, it was still on Chloe’s twitter page from last time I was on it, and her last tweet was 4 minutes ago.

‘@Chloe_Handle: When your best friend makes you go on a date with her… she’s so gutless haha @BrittRichards’

What? No. she could not be coming. I didn’t approve of this.

"Niall!? Is Chloe coming!?" I said feeling slightly panicked.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"Are you just going to sit there? She can’t come! Brittany cant just bring her friend to a date, do you know how rude that is?” I said, raising my voice.

Niall sighed and looked over at me. 

“I bought you.. does that make me rude?” he glared at me.

“Erm” I stuttered. “But you’re nervous… It’s different.” 

“What if she’s nervous-“ Niall cut himself off as he saw Brittany and Chloe come through the door. Wow. Chloe looked nice. As much as I disliked her I wasn’t about to deny it. Her sandy blonde hair was tied up in a messy ponytail, and she was dressed in a casual dress, eyes stuck to her phone. 

Niall got up from his seat and went over to greet them both. Soon later the three of them came to the table, when Chloe realised I was there.

“Hey Harry!” Brittany said, leaning over to give me a hug.

“Hey love” I said with a warm smile, and then turned to Chloe.

“Chloe.” I nodded at her.

“Harry.” She mocked me. 

“Well britt, wouldn’t want to get in the way of your date, have fun.” She said with a wink, as she stuffed her phone into her bag. 

“But Chloe!” Brittany whined, looking nervous and uneasy. 

“But nothing. Your date, not mine.” She smirked as she started walking away.

“Erm, I think I may get going too. Sorry Nialler.” I said as I got up and starting walking out of Nandos before he could protest. As soon as I walked out I felt the warm New York breeze hit me, it was such a change from the weather in London, god, I loved it. I saw Chloe walking a few meters ahead of me, and as an instinct I started walking faster to reach her.

“Hello Princess” I smirked as I walked beside her.

“You really want to get kicked in the balls don’t you Styles?” she said coldly.

“I’ll ignore that. Where you heading?” I said, trying to keep a conversation.

“A little place called none of your business.” She mumbled, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

“Ooh going to see your boyfriend?” I said nudging her with my elbow.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Right. Sorry.” I said holding my hands up. She just groaned and kept walking.

I was tired of this. I wanted to try and at least co-operate for the sake of the crew, but she had her head to far stuck up her ass to let that happen, and I was sick of it. And that’s when I cracked. In the middle of the side walk. In public.

“Really Chloe? Do you really have to be such a stuck up, stubborn, ignorant, bitch? Do you realise we have to work together for the next year or so, and we have to act like lovers? Everyone’s going to get pissed at the both of us, all because you cant grow the hell up!” I shouted at her. 

we stopped dead in our tracks and she looked me straight in the eye, you could see the anger writen all over her face. Oh god, prepare yourself Harry was all i thought. 

“Maybe if you were more down to earth like the other boys I wouldn’t have a problem with you, but you aren’t. You’re a cocky, arrogant prick who thinks they rule the fucking world just because you’re in One Direction. Well news flash, YOU DON’T HARRY!” She yelled back, with just as much anger in her voice. 

“I haven’t done shit to you Chloe, and you know it. You just have some problem with me and I don’t know what the hell it is. You know what, I’m not even going to make an effort. You don’t deserve to even talk to someone like me.” I smirked at her, folding my arms across my chest.

“Exactly what I’m talking about! What do you mean ‘Someone like you’? You’re a normal boy, and I bet you a hundred bucks if it wasn’t for One Direction you’d be sitting in your room trading Pokemon cards with your friends while your mum folded your boxers you stupid little-“ she was cut off by several flashes.

The paparazzi.

There had to be at least fifty surrounding us. One was holding a video camera. 

Well Shit.

______________________________________

Wow cliff hanger ^_^

And did anyone else pick up on 'Someone like you'? it just reminded me of Adele?! 

Anyway! Next chapter is on its way

Love you guys!

Fariha & Natt