Chapter 6

YAY So this chapter was kinda a filler and stuff but meh? 

So my partner will upload maybe tomorrow night or the night after that! 

We have a patten, i did the first chapter and she does the 2nd and so on :) 

Enjoy guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chloes P.O.V*

“Un bloody believable” Antonio yelled whilst slapping a news paper down on the desk in front of me and Harry. After running from the paps yesterday Harry and I had seemed to have made the front cover of almost every newspaper and magazine in London. And now we are stuck between 4 walls being yelled at by Antonio about how irresponsible and immature we are. 

“Look, if you two keep putting on little ‘Shows’ in the stress, not to mention in full view of everyone! then there Is going to be consequences. Got it?” He said sternly looking as if he was going to pounce on us.

Harry and I nodded. We were about to stand up when Antonio held his hand up in a “Do not move” motion

“Because you two cannot act professional and at least act to like each other, im sending you away for a-” I cut him off sharply 

“I am NOT going anywhere with him alone. I refuse” I said giving Harry a dirty look. He shot daggers right back. 

“Well then I guess the other boys and brittany are going to join you. Because you are going” I sighed and slid down in my chair a bit. Antonio smirked at the fact that he had one the argument. Where could we possibly be going? And why does he think that a bloody holiday will do us any good? Stupid. Thats what this is. Plain stupid. 

“You will be going to Hawaii for a month” 

What. Hawaii? I take that back, maybe this will do us good... Well me good. I could use a holiday. Harry and I agreed to this and started to get up and walk out of the room. 

“Privet jet leaves at 6am tomorrow, be there at 5:30” Antonio yelled from across the room.

Wow, because thats so much time to pack and say good bye to family. Harry was now walking ahead of me towards the boys, and britt, who where sitting on the black leather seats looking bored. 

“Where going to hawaii!!” Harry shouted and the boys shot up in excitement. I walked over to brittany and explained what was going on. 

We all went out separate ways and back to our apartments to pack. I packed all the essentials and good clothes that I needed. I packed just enough for a month and thankfully it was still quite early so I had time to make a quick shopping trip. I slipped on my Ugg boots, trackies and a hoodie and set off to the shops. 

“Isle 4 clean up, isle 4 clean up please” Rung the loud speaker. I was now in the supermarket looking for toiletries like deodorant, a new tooth brush and tooth paste. You know all that stuff. 

“Paper or plast- Oh my god your Chloe Handle!” The young girl screamed in excitement. 

“Yeah, thats me” I giggled 

“I absolutely love your work! I have watched all of your movies, you are like my idol! Can I please have a picture?!” She asked.

Oh how I love my fans, they are all so kind. I gladly took a photo with the girl and signed a few autographs and before I knew it I was off for clothes shopping. 

*Harrys P.O.V*

The day was dragging on and i was really bored of packing. Liam always had us pack properly and neatly, and this time becuase its a long holiday he handed out check lists. Typical liam. 

“Done packing!” I shouted 

Everything was all set for tomorrows trip, although I strongly disliked Chloe, I was really excited to be going to Hawaii. 

“Yeah your the last packed, like always haz” Niall laughed whilst taking a sip of his beer. 

I laughed at his comment and continued to zip the case up. I was interupted by the buzzing and ringing of my phone.

1 new text message

from Chloe?