Chapter 26

“Hurry up!” it was time to get back up onto the big boat. 

Harry and I had been in the water for about an hour, soaking up the sunlight. We talked about our background and families. I found out that he had lived with his mother and sister, gemma, and how I had to meet them one day. I told him about my family and how there wasn’t much to tell. I had an older sister, claire, who also worked in the hollywood business, so I never really got to talk to her as she was really big in fame. She never had time for family anymore, and I always hoped I would never end up like that with my family. 

I told him about how my parents where both killed in a car crash when I was 13 and my sister was 17. I mentioned how I was still kind of getting over the loss of my two most precious people in my whole world. Now that I was 18 I was legal to be my own person. After my parents death my sister bought an apartment which I moved into with her. It was only last year when I got myself a new place to stay and moved out. 

“Well Im always here for you babe” harry reassured me, whilst helping me up onto the boats balcony which was completely empty.

We both walked to the very edge of the moving boat and held onto the railings. We slipped our feet through and dangled our legs over the front of the boat. 

“It’s beautiful” I said with a sigh 

“So are you” Hearing the smirk in his voice.

I shuffled over to my boyfriend and cuddled up to his chest. We stayed like that for minutes until Harry broke the silence 

“where do you see us in a year?” he seemed a little hesitant to say it

I smiled deeply at the thought of him thinking about our futures.

“Haz, we have only been going out for two days” I winked

“two days, two years? Doesn’t make a difference for me, I will always feel the same way for you” He kissed my forehead 

I laughed at his response and thought of ways to reply to his question

A million things where flying through my head. Harry was really sweet and just perfect, but I have heard all about him through media. Him getting drunk and hooking up with girls. I actually didn’t know where we would be in a year. I am hoping we would still be a couple, well of corse. 

“Well, in a year"

___________________________________________________

Im really sorry if this chapter sucks and is SOOO SHORT :(  I have a MASSIVE headache and i just really wanted to get sometihng up :) Im really sorry! But vote, fan, comment :) Anything you like i dont mind, although comments are nice to read :) xx Sorry again!