Chapter 43

Ommgg, i haven't updated in ages and im so sorry! Enjoy this chapter tho! x

____________________________________________________

Chloe’s P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to reveal myself in a white room.

Where was I?

Oh, the accident, right. 

Shit, my I can’t move my legs. Ow. Ow okay Chloe don’t move your arms either. 

Where’s Fabien? Is he okay? Where are the doctors? The nurses? 

I tried speaking but all that came out was a muffled groan, shit I needed some water right now. I clicked the little nurse button next to my hospital bed and waited. That’s when I saw Harry sleeping on the chair next to me.

His hair was all matted and he had dark circles under his eyes.

A few seconds later a redhead nurse came into the room, with doctor’s following behind her, this caused Harry to wake up. 

I watched as the nurses started checking my pulse and heartbeat, and flipping around wires and tubes attached to my body. 

“Chloe… you’re awake” Harry smiled as he came over and held my hand. All I could do was smile softly, as it hurt to do anything else.

“Miss Handle, how are you feeling?” the doctor asked as he noted something down on his clipboard.

Well Mr. Clipboard I would tell you how I was feeling if you gave me some water maybe.

I slowly raised my hand and signaled for some water, as the redhead nurse rushed to get some.

She came back and I quickly gulped the water down lightning speed. Shit, that was much better.

I cleared my throat as I started speaking softly as it still killed 

“Where’s Fabien?” I croaked softly, he was the only thing on my mind at the moment. 

The doctor looked down before he looked back up at me and changed the subject.

“Miss Handle, we will get to your friend later. Right now it’s important to know how you’re feeling so we can run some tests.” I don’t care how I was feeling. I wanted to know about Fabien.

“Listen Dr. whatever the hell your name is if you don’t tell me-” I started angrily but only to be cut off by Harry softly placing a hand on my arm.

“Chloe… just let them run some tests and see how you are, and then they’ll let you know about Fabien, okay?” he said softly, looking defeated.