Chapter 30

Enjoy!

-Nat

_________________________________________________

Chloe’s P.O.V

Everyone was finally ready to go to the airport, we all said our good byes to the hotel staff and hotel manager. They wished us well and told us we where welcome back anytime. Two big black hummers pulled up at the main entrance, we wheeled our cases towards them then dumping them in the boot. 

“Ouch!” Danielle yelled looking at her finger that was bleeding a little. She wiped away the tiny bit of blood and looked at Liam. 

“You alright love?” he approached the front of her and examined her finger. 

“Im fine Li, its just a small cut” She smiled whilst kissing his cheek. 

He grinned at her, picking her up over his shoulder and swinging her around

“Liam! Put me down” Dani yelled through laughs

I stood there watching at how cute they where, they where a couple but not so serious. Laid back is a good way to describe it. Suddenly I felt a hand snake around my waist, I jumped at the surprise. Damn it harry! 

“Did I scare you” He said in a cocky way whilst smirking at me

“No, did I hurt you?” I asked back 

“What do you mea- SHIT” I elbowed him in the stomach playfully

“You are so cocky sometimes, I just thought you needed to know” I laughed at him 

Unexpectedly he fell to the ground and let out loud groans of ‘Pain’ 

“Harry get up” I said sternly

“Im… i’m in so much pain. I don’t think I can go...go on” he said stumbling his words. 

“Harry Edward Styles!” I laughed holding my hand out for him to get up 

“AH” I yelled in fright of him pulling me towards the group, luckily he caught me before hitting him on the ground.

“Gotcha” He whispered into my head, sending shivers down my back

Like it was an every day thing, I was laying on top of Harry. I slowly got up, pulling him with me. He lightly pecked my lips and backed away putting his last bag in the trunk. I jumped into the car where Liam and Danielle where tucked away in the very back, Niall and Brittany obviously in the other car, along with Louis and Elanor. I buckled myself into the seat right next to harry.

“No… NO NO THIS CANT BE” Zayn’s head popped up at the door closest to me

“What?” I asked 

“I have to sit next to you, along with all the couples” I frowned and pulled him into the car

Funny kid he was. Well he was older then me but.. You know. Half way into the car ride, I looked around everyone was asleep. And I mean everyone.. Well not the driver. But liam and danielle where cuddled up on the back seats, harry’s head was resting on the window with his hand intwined into mine, and well zayn was asleep with his head phones in. I decided to mess with zayn a bit.

I silently picked up his Iphone off his lap and unlocked it. Luckily for me it didn’t have a passcode. Stupid boy. I went through his contacts and found myself, I deleted myself and the conversations we have had. I carefully placed it back on his lap and looked away quickly.

“What did you do” he grabbed my wrist as a reflex

“I have no idea what you are talking about” I grinned at him, he squinted his eyes at me and released his grip on my hand. 

“Ouch! What the hell Zayn!” I yelled causing Harry to shoot his head up. 

“What happened?” Harry said 

“Zayn hit me!” I held in my laughs, using my acting skills to my advantage 

“No I didn’t!” He defended looking at me shocked 

“Yes you did!…. Harrrryyy” I looked at Harry with sad eyes whilst blinking repeatedly 

Just before Harry was about to speak, my seat belt was unclipped and I was dragged by the waist to another seat.

“Zayn let go!” 

“Harry I did not hit your girlfriend!” He laughed as I giggled 

“Don’t listen to him Haz, his lying!” Zayn looked at me and grinned. 

“Why are you grinning do evilly at me-!” I felt his hands come into contact with my waist. 

“S-STOP!” I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to explode. Why did I have to be so damn ticklish!

“You two done” harry was holding the door of the car open, we didn’t even realise that we had arrived at the airport.