Chapter 1

**This version is currently undergoing edits and rewrites. Please enjoy this version for now. :)
xoxo-Lulu

A/N:

This book does contain strong language, erotic sexual scenes, and some physical violence. Please be advised before you read.

Meet Molly.. ^^^^^

++

Molly had finally landed in Miami, Florida after a long 6 hour flight and couldn't wait to get to the house her new company had rented for her. She was dying for a glass of her favorite wine and a soak in the tub. But as she stood in the baggage claim area, she realized her bag wasn't coming down the moving carousel with the other passenger's bags. She cursed under her breath and hiked her purse up as she turned to find the airlines customer service desk.

As she turned she slammed right into someone.

"Jesus, watch yourself," his hands had instinctively reached out and grabbed her around the waist.

His cologne was invading her senses and it made her light headed. Her eyes scanned up the man's chest and saw he had tattoos climbing up his neck and stopping right as his jawline. He had a black NY Yankees ball cap on pulled over his eyes, eyes that looked grey at first glance but as he looked away they almost looked greenish-blue from the side.

"I'm terribly sorry," Molly cried, her cheeks turning beet red, "I didn't see you there."

He released her, "that's pretty obvious." Then he walked around her and carried on with his life as Molly turned to watch him walk away, a beautiful tall blonde and another attractive man walking along side him as they walked down the hallway towards their own destination.

Molly thought that man to be rude but shrugged it off as she turned and continued in her own direction. But as she walked she couldn't help but think of that man. He was so gorgeous! Like supermodel gorgeous. She didn't see men like him in Seattle besides in a magazine or on a romantic movie. And as she thought about him some more she looked outside as she walked and spotted him. He was curbside with his bag over his shoulder and his bicep flexed standing next to a fancy all black Mercedes with tinted windows. She stared, unable to pull her eyes away from him as he looked over and spotted her too, pulling his sun glasses down to stare back.

And then she smacked into someone's luggage and fell straight to the floor, her purse and contents spilling out. She looked back at the man as he shook his head and slipped into the Mercedes and she had never felt more embarrassed in her life as she quickly began to grab her purses contents.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" The nice couple who's bags she tripped over had bent down next to her.

"I'm terribly sorry, I didn't see your luggage. I didn't damage them, did I?" Her cheeks were red as she stood up, pushing her reading glasses back into place.

"Oh, no, they're fine. Are you alright? You took quite a spill."

Molly laughed nervously, "I'm great, thanks."

And without another word, she headed off back in her desired direction, silently scolding herself for not watching where she was going.

Then she finally reached the airlines customer service desk as she waited in a painfully long line. She must not be the only person who lost luggage on their flight.

She pulled her phone out and started scanning through emails that she had sent back and forth between herself and her new company. She was nervous to start but the company she interned for back in Seattle said this company in Miami was one of the best web development companies in the states and she was lucky to be hired on. Molly had one friend at the company so far and they hadn't met yet. His name was Jack, but he preferred to be called Pierre. They had started talking through email, which turned to texts, and eventually turned to phone calls. He was amazing and they got along so well. They had no idea what the other person looked like, but Molly had a mental picture of what she thought he looked like. But as she stood there thinking of Pierre, her mind drifted back to the stranger with sultry grey/green/blue eyes.