Chapter 19

Molly sat in the bathroom in the hotel room and she was crying. Noah had lied to her about the latex free condom and now she was uncomfortable and a bit itchy. She obviously didn't bring anything to relieve the pain so she was livid. Not only did she just have the most boring sex of her life but now she was having an allergic reaction to the condom he used.

She grabbed her phone and searched for cab services near her because she was getting the hell out of here. She just wanted to go home and take a bath and lay in her own bed and deal with the idea of having boring sex for the rest of her life.

The cab service said her driver would be there in ten minutes so she didn't waste anytime throwing her gown back on and slowly making her way towards the door so she didn't wake Noah. It was going to be hard enough to explain this to him on Monday at work, let alone if he woke up right in the middle of her escape. At least if she got away with it she would have two days to come up with an excuse to tell Noah.

It was just after 3 in the morning when the cab drove up to the front doors to pick her up.

"Morning, ma'am, where am I taking you?" The guy was younger and gave her a warm smile.

"Miami." Molly replied as she slid in the back and pulled the gown in after her.

"Miami?" He sounded shocked, "I'm sure you know this, but that's going to be like a $300 cab fare."

Molly didn't care if it was going to be a million dollar cab fare, she just wanted to get out of here and go home, "I'm well aware," Molly replied in a dry voice.

"Okay... your wallet." The cab driver pulled away from the hotel and got on the freeway to head south.

When the cab finally pulled up to her house just after 7 in the morning she saw that the sun was starting to rise and she was exhausted. The entire ride home she couldn't stop thinking about what a horrible mistake she made last night and she would never again listen to Pierre and his, "oh, you should get laid, oh, you should be happy," no, she was going to listen to her own heart from now on. And her heart wanted one thing but when she looked over at his house she saw that it was really quiet and it saddened her that he wasn't awake yet.

She paid the driver and thanked him for bringing her home and then she headed for the front porch.

But when she went inside she soon realized that she wasn't alone. Was Pierre still here? She peaked back outside really quick and did indeed find his car still in the driveway. How did she miss that? And why was he still here? He had his own place.

Then she rounded the corner and saw him in the living room passed out on her couch with his mouth open and lightly snoring. Then her eyes landed on the chair and she was so confused. Dominick was still here too and he was fast asleep himself. She noticed that her coffee table was full of papers and notes and their laptops were on top of the mess. What the hell are they doing? She wondered.

Then one of their alarms went off and she panicked as she tried to find a place to hide but failed because Pierre woke up first and looked at her with a concerned and confused look on his face.

"Molly? What are you doing home so early? And why do you look like you've been crying?" Pierre sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"I'm fine, what are you doing on my couch?"

Dominick stirred and she held her breath as he woke up himself and his eyes found hers right away as he stared at her intently. Her heart beat picked up in her chest and she really wished she would have just gone straight upstairs instead of investigating her living room.

"Molly? Are you okay?" He jumped out of the chair and came to her, cupping her face with his hands as he studied her features, "did he hurt you?" His voice went from caring to straight up livid.