Chapter 37

The loud, obnoxious sound of the alarm ripped Molly from her sweet slumber. Her naked body was still pressed tightly against Dominick's and she couldn't help but grin like an idiot. She could definitely get used to waking up like this every single morning for the rest of her life.

She slightly rolled to look at Dominick's sweet, sleeping face as she studied his features. Then she instinctively brought her hand up and lightly placed her hand on his face, her thumb rubbing against his bottom lip like he does to her.

"I love you so much," she whispered, still staring at him.

She could stare at him for hours, she realized, tracing the perfect contours of his features and his lips, memorizing each line and dip. He was a beautiful man and he was hers.

His arm tightened around her as he slowly opened his sleepy eyes and looked at her. Then he smiled, "morning, beautiful," his voice was filled with sleep, cracking out.

She smiled back at him, her hand still on his face as she ran her thumb across his cheek bone, "morning, your alarm has been going off."

He nodded, staring into her eyes, "we have a flight to catch," but he wasn't moving. He tightened his arm around her again and this time he pulled her real close to him as she let out a small giggle, "they'll wait for us." He groaned as he brought his face forward and captured her lips with his.

She kissed him back deeply as her tongue pressed against his lips and waited for him to open and give her access. He groaned into her mouth as their tongues danced and teased, then he rolled her onto her back and laid between her legs, sliding his hand up her bare thigh as she brought her knee up next to them.

"This is a good morning after all, isn't it?" Molly asked breathlessly, grinning.

Dominick grinned down at her as he adjusted his hips and slowly pushed himself into her wetness, stretching and filling like she loved.

She let out a whimper as her nails dug into his back, his mouth lowering to her jaw as he kissed and nibbled all while thrusting in and out of her in a slow, torturing pace.

"Dominick," Molly started, her hand now resting on the side of his face as she stared into his eyes and he returned her stare with piercing eyes, "I love you..." she whispered, feeling completely emotional as her bottom lip lightly quivered and a single tear slid down the side of her face.

Dominick thrust his hips deeper as he cradled her face with his hands, wiping her tear away with his thumb, as he brought his lips down to calm hers. All while he continued to thrust in and out of her in a faster, more needy pace.

Then he released her lips and rested his forehead against hers, her body still rocking with his rhythm as he whispered, "I love you more than anything, Molly," his voice was raspy and filled with lust, "I'm never letting you go..."

Molly wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping their bodies close as possible as Dominick continued thrusting between her legs. And with the overpowering emotion of love for him she came hard. Her orgasm building and then bursting deliciously. She moaned between her tears, trying to hide her face from him as she buried her face in his neck.

He let out a groan as he pumped harder a few more times and slowed his hips until he came to a complete stop. Their heavy breathing becoming one as they laid like that for several minutes.

Then he felt her body shake as he leaned back and stared down into her face. She was crying and it was tearing at his heart.

"Baby..." he breathed, rubbing his hand across her forehead and into her hair, "what's wrong?"