Chapter 8

Molly startled awake, not used to sleeping next to someone. But when she rolled over and saw Dominick lying next to her still fast asleep, she got a huge smile on her face and just sat there staring at him.

"Staring is rude." He said with his eyes still closed.

Molly jumped, "you're awake! You scared me."

He smiled when he finally opened his eyes and rolled to face her, "I've been awake for awhile. It's been a long time since I've slept in a bed other than my own."

"Well, I can help you get used to sleeping elsewhere."

"Yeah?" He pulled her close and nuzzled her neck.

She couldn't help but giggle as she rolled away from him and got out of bed. That's when she saw the can of whip cream on the dresser and laughed, "we wasted the can of whip cream."

She heard him laugh behind her as she spun to look at him, one arm was under his head as he looked at her, while the other was resting on his chest. "We'll have to buy a new one."

"I was kind of excited about this..." she looked down at the can, "I've never done anything like that before."

He grinned, "I'll make it up to you, I promise. Now come back to bed."

She shook her head, "I have to go to work."

He pouted, "call in."

She laughed, shaking her head again, "it's my second day! Noah would fire me for sure! Besides... Pierre and I are working on a new web project and if I don't show up, he'll come here looking for me."

Dominick sat up then, rubbing his hands over his face. "Fine. I suppose I should get some work done too. Got to do that thing they call adulting." He groaned as he got out of bed, sounding like an old man.

He went for the bathroom but Molly ran in first, "hey!" he replied.

"Ladies first." She smiled and shut the door on his face before doing her morning routine. When she came out she couldn't find her clothes that she had wanted to wear this morning and Dominick wasn't here anymore. Then she smelled the aroma of coffee and smiled as she made her way down stairs in his white shirt from the night before, only a few buttons holding it closed.

"Mmm, don't you look delicious. Maybe I'll have you for breakfast," Dominick said as he walked up to her and kissed her.

She felt her cheeks blush, "don't be ridiculous."

He laughed, setting his coffee down and pulling her close to him by her waist. She placed her hands on his bare chest and stared up at him. She loved that he was standing in her kitchen only wearing boxer briefs.

Then he brushed her hair from her face as he stared down at her, "you're beautiful, Molly." He started, his voice soft, "I'm glad you nearly took me out at the airport or I may not have ever gotten to meet you."

She giggled, "well, technically, we met here. So you should thank Noah for renting the house next to yours."

He half grinned, "you can thank him for me." Then he lowered his mouth to hers as she parted her lips, allowing him to enter and consume her once more. His hands went up the back side of his shirt as he held her close to him by her lower back, his skin hot against hers. She loved this feeling and could stay like this all day.

"Oh. My. God...."

Molly jumped and pulled away from the kiss to look at Pierre standing there staring at them with a huge grin on his face. "Pierre...what are you doing here?" Molly stepped away from Dominick as she grabbed herself a cup of coffee.