Chapter 29

A/N: This chapter includes sensitive subjects that may not be comfortable to some readers. Please read at your own discretion.

Molly was in pure panic mode. She still couldn't fully understand what she had just witnessed downstairs and why her mind was going a million miles per second.

"Molly!" Dominick's angry voice still echoed from the other side of the door, but Molly couldn't move, couldn't say anything. "Molly, damn it, open this door. Don't make a scene."

She wasn't making a scene, she thought. He was. She wasn't talking to him or opening the door for a reason because she needed to be alone, she needed to figure out what to do next. Every nervous or anxious thought that she ever had about him came rushing back to her now. She thought she could trust him, that he changed everything so he could be with her, but now she just wasn't sure anymore.

"What's going on?" She heard Pierre's voice from the other side of the door too.

"She flipped out when she saw me hugging Melissa. She threw my shit out and won't open the door now." Dominick answered him, his words laced with irritation, "Molly!" He jiggled the door handle again, "don't make me break this door down."

"Molly, honey, let us in." Pierre piped in, "I have popcorn!"

Molly didn't give two shits if he had popcorn or not. She seriously just needed to be left alone.

So she finally walked up to the door, "leave me alone."

Dominick groaned, "no. Open the fucking door, Molly."

"Go fuck yourself!" Molly retorted, her anger rising with each breath she took.

She heard Dominick take a deep breath before he banged on the door and a moment later she heard a cracking sound as the door handle jerked up and the door opened.

"You broke my fucking door!" Molly cried out as Dominick barged in uninvited.

"I'll fix it later," he turned to Pierre, "give us a minute..." then he shut the door and pulled her dresser in front of it just enough to keep it closed.

Molly crossed her arms over her chest, "what makes you think I want to talk to you right now?"

Dominick clearly looked pissed off. He was getting tired of Molly's shit. Hadn't he shown her enough how much he loved her? What more did she want?

"Molly..." he started, walking towards her and grabbing her arms, "it was a hug. Just a fucking hug. Do you honestly think I would cheat on you?" He searched her eyes, "and with your own fucking sister to boot?"

Molly bit her bottom lip, unsure how to answer him. She had hoped he would never cheat on her but how was she supposed to know. It was his profession for years to sleep with all sorts of women, how did Molly know he was going to be monogamous to just her?

"I don't know what to think..." she replied, holding her head up and giving him attitude.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What more do I have to prove to show you that I love you, not Melissa, not any other woman. You're the only woman I've ever loved, Molly, doesn't that mean something to you?" He was searching her face with panic, "relationships don't work without trust, loyalty, and honesty," he took a deep breath, "and you clearly don't trust me, you don't think I'm loyal to you, and it's clear you think that I'm lying... so how is this going to work?"

She finally looked back at him, searching his eyes now and she shook her head, "I don't know how to answer that..." she whispered.

Dominick finally released her and stepped back, staring at her with completely hurt eyes, "I don't know how to move forward then..." He stood there for a long moment before he finally walked back over to the dresser to move it out of the way. "I guess I'll sleep in the den with Pierre tonight and I'll be gone tomorrow."