Chapter 50

ONE YEAR LATER

Molly stood in the mirror, admiring her curves that came back after hours in the gym, and just smiled.

She never would have pictured herself in a life like this, with a man like Dominick, and a perfect baby boy. Molly had goals for her life, but her current life far bypassed anything she could ever dream of.

A light knock came from the bedroom door and she spun around to find Dominick sticking his head in with a grin and damn was he glorious.

"Hey baby, you almost done? We're going to be late." But when Dominick got a good look at his wife, he no longer cared about the time and slipped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Molly giggled the closer he got as he came up behind her, facing them towards the mirror again, and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"You're the most beautiful damn woman I have ever laid my eyes on. And you're all mine." He whispered, lowering his neck to nibble and lightly suck on her sensitive neck.

And as they stood there in the mirror, Molly couldn't help but stare at their reflection with a giant smile on her face. They were perfect together and looked perfect together. No other man would ever compare to how she felt in Dominick's arms. Everything was perfect now and nothing was going to tear them apart ever again. And as far as her jealousy and self consciousness went, it was no longer existent. She realized that wherever they went, women were going to flock to him like a moth to light. And he never once noticed them. He only had eyes for her.

She spun in his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. "Ya know... we have a few spare minutes before we have to leave."

He growled low in his chest as he smiled down at her, "my naughty little wife."

She giggled while she slid her hand down his chest and into his button up, placing her hand on his bare chest. And of course she let out a small moan at the sensation of it. Ever since the birth of their son, she had become much more aroused when they touched. And he was her addiction.

Dominick undid his pants just enough to release himself as he slid Molly's panties down by his thumbs. Then he lifted her up in one swift movement, making her yelp, and then she wrapped her legs around his hips. He settled her down onto him, sinking his cock into her sweet spot.

He groaned out as Molly threw her head back and held onto his neck, rocking her hips against him.

Molly's orgasm was already building as Dominick continued to lift and drop her onto him, his strong arms around her hips. Then Molly brought her hands to each side of his face as they stared intently into each other's eyes. Molly let out a small moan as she leaned down and captured his lips with hers. He bit her bottom lip lightly as he quickened their pace.

Then his phone started to ring, but they ignored it as Dominick buried his face into her neck and verbally moaned out his close release.

But his phone just kept ringing, so Dominick pulled it out of his pants pocket, all while holding Molly tightly with one arm and then answered it.

"What?" He growled out, still pumping and lifting Molly up and down.

"Where the hell are you guys?"

Pierre. Molly could hear him, and she tried to stifle the moans wanting to escape from her mouth.

"We'll be there soon." Dominick's voice was breathy and he was holding back his own moan.

"Holy shit. Are you two fucking right now?!" Pierre screeched, "and you answered the phone?"

"You kept calling..." Dominick bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes, his thrusting hips still pounding into Molly.