Chapter 27

Dominick moaned into the kiss as he slid his hands down her side and picked her up by her thighs and turned towards the bed. He laid her down while crawling above her, their lips never parting.

Molly was reaching for him with so much need she could barely breathe. She tugged at his shirt as she slid it up, her hands skimming over his pierced nipples and finally over his head. He released her lips just long enough for his shirt to be removed and then he was back to devouring her mouth with his.

Then she wrapped her legs around his waist and hooked her ankles together as it brought him much closer to her. She could feel his erection in his jeans and she desperately wanted to release it.

Dominick broke the kiss as his hand went in her hair and he stared down at her. "I want to make love to you, Molly..." he breathed.

Her mouth turned up into a huge grin as she tilted her head to kiss his wrist, "that's all fine and dandy, Dominick," she bit her bottom lip, "but can we save that for later? I just want you to fuck me."

His eyebrows shot up as his mouth turned into a small grin, "wow, you've gotten feisty in the last few weeks."

She giggled as she arched her back to press her breasts against his chest, "I've been deprived of Dominick in the last few weeks," she breathed, her voice low and raspy.

He let out a small groan as he lowered his mouth to her neck and lightly bit her skin. Molly cried out as she dug her nails in his back.

Then she shook her head vigorously, "please..." she breathed, "no teasing. Just fuck me."

He laughed as he leaned back to look down at her again, but this time his eyes were full of a brazen glare. "Do you like this shirt?" He rasped out, trailing his fingers down her neck and over her collarbone.

She looked down at the plain grey tank top she was wearing and shook her head, "no? Why?"

He grinned as he grabbed the shirt by the collar and leaned back on his knees. And in one fluid motion he ripped the shirt in two, her breasts free from the suffocating material.

Molly gasped with surprise as she began to giggle, "you just wrecked my shirt..."

"You said you didn't like it," then he lowered his mouth and took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Ah!" she cried out, her giggles completely gone.

Then he released her nipple and stared into her eyes, "you want me to fuck you, Molly?" He rasped out, his hand going back into her hair to pull her head back.

"Yes..." she whispered.

"Remember your safe word?" He asked.

Molly thought about it, but then remembered the word was purple. She nodded and he groaned out as he slid off the bed and started removing his pants and briefs.

She couldn't help but watch him as her nipples became increasingly more tender at the sight of him standing naked in front of her, his erection at full attention.

Then he walked over and grabbed the waist of her pants and tugged as they roughly came down and off.

"Come here," he beckoned her with his finger. His face was set in a serious line and she was so turned on by the way he just switched over from playful to domineering.

She followed his command and slid to the edge of the bed and then stood in front of him.

Then he grabbed her throat and jaw as he lowered his mouth to hers for a split, teasing second before he gave her a dark sexy grin, "don't forget your safe word," he rasped out before he spun her to face the bed. Then he pushed her down as she her chest and face slammed into the bed. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back and held them at her lower back by her wrists. Then she felt him kick her legs apart as she let out a small squeal into the blankets.