Chapter 49

"Are you in yet?" Pierre asked over his fast typing, staring down into his screen.

Molly shook her head, "not yet. I can't seem to get passed her firewall."

Pierre set his laptop beside him and took Molly's from her.

"Hey!" She protested but continued to watch him work. "Why am I the one hacking in and you get to look up dirt on her?"

He snorted, "because I'm better at finding the dirt on people and you're a better hacker. Besides, don't you want to find that video yourself and destroy it?"

He had a point, "I do. But I don't want to watch it."

"Then don't. Ah! Here ya go." Pierre handed her back the laptop before taking his again.

She started doing her magic but her mind wasn't all in right at the moment. She was distracted. And for good reason.

Then Molly realized this wasn't Dakota's tablet. It was Dominick's. She knew because her own face greeted her on the main screen. That's when she saw different folders named "VOWS" and she couldn't help but open them.

They were notes on Dominick's vows to her and as she read them a knot formed in her throat. They were beautiful, sincere words and straight from his heart.

She knew then that she needed to destroy Dakota if it was the last thing she did.

Molly began going through the tablet until she found the file she was looking for.

She didn't tell Pierre she had found it, she simply opened the file and began warching the video. She really didn't want to watch it but she also couldn't tear her eyes away from it. Somehow, she felt like she needed to see it.

The video started out just how it had earlier with a nearly naked Dakota straddling Dominick but then she noticed something changed.

Dakota quickly jumped off of Dominick and disappeared out of the frame for a moment and then she came back in walking towards the bed next to a sleeping Dominick. Then she watched herself walk out the back door and start screaming.

Nothing happened.

Dakota really was bluffing.

She didn't sleep with her husband.

Molly let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding as Pierre stopped his work and looked over at Molly's screen.

"Oh, good. You found it. Did you watch it?"

Molly had a huge grin on her face. "Yeah. And nothing happened!"She couldn't feel better about it and immediately set her laptop down and jumped from the bed, "I'll be right back."

Pierre watched her with confusion but said nothing as Molly left the bedroom in search of her husband.

She found him in the living room talking up a storm with Pierre's date, Zac.

Dominick must have felt her presence because he immediately stopped talking and looked over his shoulder at Molly. But he looked at her with a worrisome face. He knew how much this was bothering Molly and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

But when he saw a smile on her face and she started walking towards him, he knew they found something.

She nearly ran towards him as she jumped on his lap as he sat on the couch. She straddled his lap and placed her hands on each side of his face.

"Nothing happened..." she whispered, staring into her husband's eyes, "I came home and stopped her plans. Nothing happened at all." She was so thrilled that she was nearly crying.