Chapter 41

Dominick helped Molly get dressed and gather her belongings so they could go home. Well, to the hotel, not exactly home. Not yet anyways.

He had called Pierre a short time ago and knew he would be in the lobby waiting for them. Wherever Molly was, Pierre was.

"You ready, baby?" Dominick asked, wrapping an arm around her waist to give her more support.

But she just laughed, "baby, I'm fine...you can let go of me."

"Maybe I just like touching you, ever think about that?" He asked with a grin on his face.

She playfully slapped him, her arousal for him spiking through. She hadn't been touched by him in days it felt like and she was missing his lips, his hands, his... okay, she needed to stop before she jumped his bones right here in this room.

"Let's go..." she walked away from him and headed towards the elevators. Dominick was right behind her.

They both stood in the elevator in silence for a moment and then Molly couldn't help it. Between his cologne and his presence, she needed to feel him. She missed him.

She turned to him and jumped into his arms. He gripped her thighs as she wrapped them tightly around his waist. Then their lips met and they were both kissing each other like their next breath depended on it.

Dominick spun them and pushed her up against the wall as he trailed his kisses down her jaw and across her sensitive neck. She threw her head back and let out a moan as she gripped his back, digging her nails in the thin material of his shirt.

He growled into her neck as she felt him press his hips into her, his erection pressing into her aching sex.

Then the door dinged and he immediately released her and stepped away. A few people entered the box and looked at them suspiciously.

She felt him reach down and grab her hand as she looked up at him with a silly grin on her face. They almost got caught and he was standing here with a smug smile on his face, acting all coy, while she was a hot mess trying to catch her breath. She was the one making it obvious that they were doing something naughty. He was playing it cool.

As the doors shut the people that entered stood in front of them, their backs to them, as she felt Dominick pull her hand towards his erection and then placed her hand there.

She felt his extremely hard erection and squeezed him through his jeans. A shiver spread over her body and she inhaled a breath. She was so turned on she could hardly think straight.

Then she started to move her hand over him, gripping him as best as she could, as she looked back up at him.

His eyes were dark and brazen, but he was still holding his composure.

Then the door dinged again and they were on the main floor. The people that got on had taken their exit and molly had pulled her hand from his erection.

Dominick turned to her and grinned, "you're a naughty little girl, aren't you?"

She giggled, "you do that to me..." she bit her bottom lip, looking away from him shyly.

He laughed as he leaned in to put his mouth against her ear, "I can't wait to be alone with you so I can show you what you do to me..."

The rasp in his voice sent chills down her body and she closed her eyes as she pressed her chest into his. God, he did things to her.

"Hey!!"

Pierre's excited voice interrupted them as they both turned in his direction. He was running over towards them.