Chapter 21

MONDAY

Molly and Pierre got to work before anyone else and began getting to work.

Then Pierre turned to her and asked, "would it be weird if I asked Dominick to be our documentary guy? I can't seem to get anyone willing to do it." He looked stressed and Molly felt bad for him.

"It would be weird but if you absolutely have to then I just won't be a part of any of that and I don't want to see any of it." Molly knew what Pierre wanted to do with the documentary and she didn't want to be a part of it as it was, let alone seeing Dominick and hearing his persepctive about the industry. Just the thought of him still doing it was enough to turn her stomach, she didn't want to be reminded of it every time they worked on this project.

Pierre groaned, "fuck. Alright, I'll figure something out."

"I went to dinner with Noah last night..." she blurted out.

Pierre instantly put work aside and turned his full attention to her, "you did? I thought you weren't into him?"

Molly sighed, "I'm not, well, not entirely. Dominick just really pissed me off yesterday and I had nearly a whole bottle of wine to myself and the next thing I know I'm feeling vindictive and called Noah right in front of Dominick basically. I really wanted to make him feel how he made me feel."

"How did he make you feel?" Pierre asked, looking confused.

"He had some brunette bimbo over and they were giggling and having a gay old time and it pissed me off!"

Pierre laughed, "oh, Molly! I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like."

Molly shook her head, "with him, who knows. And then the asshole had the balls to follow Noah and I to dinner and he sat a few tables behind Noah and stared at me the whole time."

Pierre burst out laughing, "he didn't!"

Molly nodded, "oh, he did!"

"I have a package for..." they turned to find a UPS guy in the doorway, "Molly Williams?"

"That's me..." Molly replied confused as she stood up to grab the package from the guy as he walked away afterwards. "What is this?"

She sat down and opened it to find a fancy box that read LaBella Spa. She pulled it out and undid the bow before opening the box. Inside she found a certificate to the spa and underneath that was a fancy little bottle of perfume.

"Who's that from?" Pierre asked, peeking into the box, "whoever it's from has good taste. It's nearly impossible to get into that spa and if you do get in, it costs an arm and a leg just for a facial."

Molly shrugged, "I have no idea..." then she looked inside the box again and found a little envelope with her name on the front in fancy cursive. She opened it and slid it out to read;

Molly, I'm sorry about last night-this is my apology. You seem stressed and deserve a day at the spa. Bring Pierre, too.
Love, D.

Molly turned the card towards Pierre, "it's from Dominick..." she stated confused.

He grabbed the card from her and read it and then laughed, "man, I love that asshole. So, when are we going?"

"What? No, I can't accept this!" Molly put everything back into the box and set it on the table.

But Pierre grabbed it and put it back into her lap, "you can and you will. He's trying to say sorry, don't be a bitch."

Molly scoffed with a smile on her face, "what will it say to him if I accept it, though? I don't forgive him, Pierre."