Chapter 6

Dominick positioned himself in front of her on his knees as Molly looked up at him with shy eyes.

"We don't have to do this," he said, cupping her face with one hand as he traced her bottom lip with his thumb.

"I want to, I just don't want to be bad at it."

He leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips, "with lips like these, you can't be bad at it."

She nervously laughed as he grabbed his cock with his free hand while still cupping her face with his other. This is what she wanted, she wanted to know exactly how to please this man. A man she never in a million years thought she could ever be with, or that would ever want to be with her.

When Dominick pushed his hips forward, she leaned towards him while opening her mouth. Then the tip was in her mouth and she couldn't believe how smooth it felt against her tongue. And she wanted more. She slid her mouth farther down on him as he inhaled a breath and pushed his hips even farther forward.

She kept going until she felt him at the back of her throat and eased him back out.

"Fuck..." he growled, looking down at her with brazen eyes. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

She tried to smile but his cock was still in her mouth. And she was surprised how her body seemed to take over and know exactly what to do, as if her body knew what his wanted.

As she slid his cock in farther and then back out, she sucked hard, her tongue pressed against the backside of his cock.

"Jesus!" He called out, growling out his approval.

Then she twirled her tongue around his head before putting just the head back in and sucking while she gripped him with her hand.

"Yes...just like that! Fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

She slid her mouth farther down as she continued to suck and pump his cock with her hand and after a few pumps she felt his cum shoot in the back of her throat.

He let out a guttural moan as he threw his head back.

"Fuck, that was hot." He finally said as Molly released him from her mouth and smiled, wiping her lips off. "Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

"Never. I guess my body just listened to yours." She giggled.

Then he leaned down and kissed her, his tongue pushing in to tease hers before he leaned back and laid down, pulling her with him.

He was out of breath as they laid there, Molly's head on his chest and a big grin on her face.

"Does this mean you're not going to be an asshole to me anymore?"

He laughed at her question, "definitely not."

She smiled, "does this mean I can tell Pierre that I'm not single anymore so he stops trying to hook me up with any guy he finds attractive?"

Then his body tensed and she could instantly feel his distance.

"Molly..." he began, "I don't really do the girlfriend thing..."

She froze, "oh."

"I do like you a lot though and don't want to stop what we're doing. But..." he paused, "this wasn't supposed to be like that..." he cursed, sitting up, "I knew this was a bad idea. You deserve better than me, Molly. It's not too late to back out, pretend like none of this ever happened."

She began to panic, sitting up herself and placing her hand on his tattoo covered back, "no! I don't want to back out... I just thought after what we did, that we were together now." She laughed, "of course we're not...how silly would that be? We barely know each other anyways." She nervously laughed, "you're not exactly the type of guy I'd bring home to my parents, ya know? It's cool, it's totally cool..."