Chapter 4

Molly woke up with another hangover and she regretted letting Pierre talk her into the BBQ. But then she remembered her kiss with Dominick and she took back any regrets she may have had. She touched her lips again as she smiled to herself. She wanted to kiss him again and she wanted to do other things with him as well.

After freshening up in the bathroom she went downstairs and into the kitchen. The place was still a mess from the night before but she was ignoring it until later. Right now, she just wanted some coffee.

Then she caught something on the counter. An envelope. A letter she needed to send off to her sister in Alaska. So she grabbed it and headed for the front door.

The day was shaping up to be a beautiful one as the sun was rising higher from the east creating a beautiful canvas in the sky of reds and pinks. It wasn't hot out yet but she knew it was coming, she could feel the humidity in her lungs as she walked to the mailbox.

Then a noise caught her attention, a door closing, as she turned and saw Dominick coming out his front door in his running shorts and tennis shoes again.

He slowed when he saw her and when she gave him a smile and a wave, he returned it with a tight smile and raised eyebrows before he shoved his earbuds into his ears and took off running in the opposite direction. 

"Back to being rude again, I see..." Molly said under her breath.

Then she went back inside and into the living room to catch the news and what the weather was going to actually do today. She really wanted to try out her pool. But when she turned on the TV, Pierre sat up on her couch as she screamed.

"What the hell?!" Molly screamed, jumping away from him, "where did you come from?"

He grinned, his eyes lowered with sleep, "my mother's vagina." he laughed, "I've been here all night."

"Well, obviously!" She held the remote to her chest, "but a little warning would have been nice."

"I just gave you one," he grinned, pushing the blanket back to stand up.

"Oh my god!!" She screamed, covering her eyes as he stood. Pierre was completely naked and not ashamed of his body in the least. But yet, there was nothing to be ashamed of, his body was sculpted and lean.

"What? I sleep better in the nude." He sauntered out of the living room and into the guest bathroom.

"Well, you could have warned me with that one!" she called to him.

"What fun would that have been? Did you see the look on your face?" He was laughing and Molly was not amused.

She huffed while she turned to TV and continued on with what she had started to do in the first place. The weather was going to turn out perfect for a pool day.

Pierre joined her again, this time with his clothes on, as he sat next to her on the couch, "so, what happened with lover boy last night? He was here and then he was gone."

Molly squeezed the remote as she looked away from Pierre, "he just went home is all."

"Bullshit." he replied, "I saw the way he was looking at you all night..."

"How? Like he despised me? Because that's what I saw." Molly replied, remembering all the ways he was staring at her, and again this morning.

Pierre let out a loud, infectious laugh, "hell no, honey, those were his 'I want to fuck you eyes', that boy wanted you baaaddd."

Molly felt her cheeks inflame at his words, "nah-uh!" Then she covered her face, "is that why he kissed me? I mean... after I kissed him first."

When Pierre didn't say anything Molly peaked at him through her fingers and she saw him staring at her with his mouth open, "you dirty little slut."