Chapter 14

A/N: Meet Pierre ^^^^

Molly's coffee tasted like shit this morning as she sat in Pierre's office waiting for him to get here. She was over an hour late and he still wasn't here either. Where the hell was he?

A light knock on his door made Molly turn as she looked into Noah's eyes.

"Good morning," she smiled in greeting.

"Morning, Molly," he gave her a sultry smile as she noticed his eyes went from her eyes down to her lips, "no Pierre yet?"

She cleared her throat and shook her head, feeling uncomfortable under his eyes, "nope, not yet."

He sighed, "he texted me a bit ago and said he was running late. Something about finding the perfect outfit for his meeting today with Reality Kings."

Molly blushed. She had totally forgotten that his meeting was today, "he'll be here soon, I'm sure..." Molly sipped her coffee again and tried to hide the fact that it tasted awful.

"Hey-yo!" Pierre's voice rang behind Noah and Molly sighed in relief as he came closer, "hey people." He grinned at the both of the, "what do you think?" He spun in a circle to show off his choice of attire.

Molly bit her bottom lip to stifle a laugh but she nodded and gave him a thumbs up. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white sandals, a bright purple tee with a kitty wearing headphones on the front, and a blue fluffy boa. Then of course he wore ridiculous sunglasses.

Noah's mouth dropped open, "dear lord, tell me you're joking..." he looked horrified.

Pierre burst out laughing, "of course I'm joking! Who the fuck wears a headphone wearing cat shirt to a porn studio!" He slipped into his office and tossed the blue boa onto his desk while he pulled the cat shirt off. Then he pulled his actual attire for the day from his bag and started getting dressed again.

Noah shook his head, "I was about to tell you that you're fired. I can't have you walking out in public to represent this company looking like that." He grinned, "get to work you two." Then he spun on his heel and walked away.

Pierre leaned over and whispered in Molly's direction, "I really do love that shirt..."

"It's a great shirt, Pierre." Molly winked and grinned at him. "So, what's the plan for today? I know you have that meeting today but what do you want me to do here while you're away?" She turned towards her working space and started digging out her idea's for interview questions. 

"Hey, Molly...did you get laid last night?" Pierre asked seriously.

"Yeah." She threw her hand to her mouth and whipped her head towards him, "you!"

Pierre threw his head back and laughed. He knew that when she was focused on something else and then asked her a question, she'd answer it without thinking about what was really being asked. "I thought so! You're glowing!" He sat down on his chair and rolled closer, "please, please, please tell me something!"

Molly blushed as she looked over her shoulder to make sure nobody was around, "he- well, he..." she bit her bottom lip, totally unsure how to say it.

Pierre rolled his eyes, "for sex-sake, Molly! Just spit it out!"

"He fucked my ass!" She slapped her hand over her mouth again.

Pierre's eyes went wide and he grinned, a sparkle in his eyes as he fanned his face, "damn, Molly! You nasty!"

She scoffed and playfully slapped him, "this is why I don't tell you the details!"

He laughed, "darling. I am so proud of you! Anal is a huge step in the bedroom and you did it! And you did it with that amazing man," he fanned his face again, "please tell me he is huge."