Chapter 7

Dominick brought her to a very romantic restaurant and by the looks of the place, it was going to be expensive. The line was long but when the host saw them he waved for them to come forward.

He took her hand and gave her a shy smile as he pulled her passed the now annoyed people standing in line as they walked up to the podium.

"Mr. Woods! It's wonderful to see you back! And with a lovely lady at that!" The man grinned at Dominick like he was star struck. Who is he? She wondered. "I have a table for you, right this way, sir."

"Seriously?" Molly asked, a grin on her face.

Dominick just shrugged and smiled down at her as they followed the host back to a booth near the back of the restaurant. Molly slid in and Dominick was right behind her, placing his hand possessively on her thigh as he rubbed his thumb over her sensitive skin.

She tensed up, tingles of desire sliding up her spine as she leaned over to whisper in his ear, "I seriously need you to stop that..."

He laughed, biting his lower lip as he moved just a bit closer to her while his hand slid farther up her leg, under her dress.

Fuck! She was in trouble. Here they sat in the middle of the restaurant with tons of people around them and she was about ready to take him right here and right now. So she grabbed his hand and stopped him, tightly closing her thighs and squeezing them shut.

He laughed as he pulled his hand away, "maybe later, then?"

She could only nod as she kept her eyes straight ahead. She was afraid of looking at him in fear that she might say screw it and make haste towards the bathrooms with him in tow.

"Welcome to Miguels! What can I start you off with to drink this evening?"

Dominick dropped his playful face and became serious with the waiter, "we'll have your most expensive bottle of wine."

"Sir." the man nodded and walked away.

Then Molly sat there and studied him, in total awe of the man sitting next to her. She wanted to know more about him, she wanted to know everything about him. Her obsession for him went further than the bedroom and she was going crazy thinking about all the secrets he has yet to tell her.

Dominick turned and smiled at her, "so, it's obvious you just moved here...where do you come from Molly?"

Oh! So this was happening right now? She straightened a bit and got in her conversation mood before replying, "I was born and raised in Seattle. We moved to Alaska for a year so my dad could work on a project but then we came back to Seattle."

"Project? What does he do?" He asked.

"He's a photographer. You can find some of his work in National Geographic and in his own published books."

"Wow, impressive."

The waiter came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses as the two of them went silent so the waiter could pour them their wine. Molly stared a hole into the mans head as he was taking forever to fill the glasses and walk away. And when he did they seemed to fall back into conversation with ease.

"What about your mom?" Dominick asked before sipping his wine.

"My mom's a writer, but she hasn't really written in such a long time since she's been helping my dad and traveling a lot." Molly thought that was a shame. Her mother was a wonderful writer, "I have a sister, too, in case you were wondering."

Dominick laughed as he shrugged and nodded.

Molly laughed at him as she continued, "my sister's a bit of a loose cannon. She was always the odd one out in the family. A bit of a wild child you could say."