Chapter 12

Molly woke the next morning still in Dominick's bed and a smile on her face.

"Dominick?" She whispered, wondering if he was awake. When he didn't reply she slowly got out of bed and sauntered into his bathroom. She shut the door and did her morning business and then found herself snooping through his drawers.

The guy seriously took care of himself. He had more toiletries than aisle 6 at the pharmacy. She continued her snooping when she came upon a drawer of toys. She squealed quietly with embarrassment as she went to close it but then her curiosity got the best of her and she pulled it back open to stare inside.

There were several different shapes, sizes, and colors. Some had buttons while others didn't. They were all in clear boxes and stacked perfectly. She looked towards the door then back down at the toys as she grabbed the blue one on top with a button and opened it up. She had a dildo back in college, but nothing fancy like this! And what is this? She wondered as she flicked her finger over a piece that stuck out from the base of the dildo. She hit the button and it started vibrating in her hand as she jumped at the sensation. It was a nice deep vibration though and almost silent. Then she brought it down between her legs and pushed the tip of the dildo against her clit as it vibrated against her, instant arousal racking through her body.

She grabbed the counter and sucked in a breath before pulling it away from herself with a giggle. "Oh, fuck..." she whispered. But her body wanted more as her nipples hardened and pressed against her shirt while the material of her shirt rubbed against them. She knew this was extremely naughty, but damn did it excite her. She lowered the dildo to herself again and placed it back over her clit as she threw her head back.

But it wasn't enough, so she found herself putting her foot up on the toilet as she pushed her panties to the side and slid the dildo over her wet folds, the vibration getting her close to an orgasm already. Then she found herself pushing it inside of her as she let out a moan. She had never felt anything like this before and it was amazing.

Then she knew what that thing sticking out was for as it hit her clit and vibrated deliciously while she thrust the dildo in and out of her. "Oh!" she cried out, gripping the counter even harder and hoping her knee wouldn't give out the second she had an orgasm.

And she was close.

A few more thrusts of the dildo and she threw her head back and bit her bottom lip as her orgasm ripped through her body. She accidentally let a small, but long, moan go as she finished herself off. Then she slid it out of her and looked around the room for something to clean it with.

"Shit..." she was looking everywhere but saw nothing but hand soap. That would work right?"

"Molly?" Dominick was right outside the door, lightly knocking.

The blood drained from her cheeks and she quickly ran the dildo under hot water, "yeah! I'll be right out." She pumped the soap into her hands and quickly washed the thing before patting it dry and placing it back into it's clear container and back into the drawer. Then she dried her hands off and opened the door.

Dominick was still standing there, a small sexy grin on his face.

"What were you doing in there?"

Shit. Did he know? There was no way he knew. Right?

"I was...going to the bathroom."

"Hmm," he nodded, letting her pass as she went back into the bedroom, "that's all?"

She turned to find him still looking in the bathroom before he turned to her. "Yep. That's all."

"Then why is your face flushed?" He grinned.